mount question

Falcioni - Lost City
Falcioni - Lost City Posts: 34 Arc User
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
im new to pets and mounts, i just bought a windsprint panther and it says on the stats 0/155 exp. think is does it lvl and how? cuz it cant attack can it?
Big Bad Wolf? mhm i think so b:angry
Post edited by Falcioni - Lost City on

Comments

• Burn_ur_ass - Sanctuary
    Burn_ur_ass - Sanctuary Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    im new to pets and mounts, i just bought a windsprint panther and it says on the stats 0/155 exp. think is does it lvl and how? cuz it cant attack can it?

u just need to ride it and it will level up
    also u need to feed it everytime the pic turns green
    Saving Ladies...For the Old Fashioned Joy of Killing....

hope the only lady u wanna save is me sethie... b:cute
  • SomebodyTwo - Heavens Tear
    SomebodyTwo - Heavens Tear Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Land mounts cannot attack.

You want to get the loyalty bar (the yellow one) maxed out soon then just sit on it for a while. also u will need to feed it about once every 10 minutes or so.
    My Youtube Channel:
    youtube.com/user/somebodythe5th
  • Seraph - Dreamweaver
    Seraph - Dreamweaver Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Also the more loyalty it has, the less likely it will dump you when attacked.

Just get 10 sesame oils to get it maxed, then pure water works fine to keep the bar up. For my mounts I just bought a stock of sesame oil, maxed the loyalty bar, and let my char sit on it while I was at work and asleep, getting it back to max whenever I played that day. Only takes about a day or so to get it to lvl 11. After that I don't usually feed them since I don't ride around aggro mobs... that's what flying is for. lol
  • SomebodyTwo - Heavens Tear
    SomebodyTwo - Heavens Tear Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Also the more loyalty it has, the less likely it will dump you when attacked.

Just get 10 sesame oils to get it maxed, then pure water works fine to keep the bar up[...]

Exactly but if your going to leave your char on your mount and walk off make sure u have a tome equipped that auto-feeds your mount or else you will come back and find it at 0 loyalty lol.
    My Youtube Channel:
    youtube.com/user/somebodythe5th