What's with this piggy?

Rayniece - Heavens Tear
Rayniece - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Venomancer
2009-05-0423-49-08.jpg

I saw this flying piggy in arch, and it was a lot shinier than the other ones I've seen. Is there some skill that makes it look all spiffy this this?
Post edited by Rayniece - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• jaeseu
    jaeseu Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    From Easter Event I believe, that you got through chance from an egg thingie OR...the the Jolly Old Jones thing. I don't remember. =| I maybe wrong though. It's also an all-class pet, I think.
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    It had to do with a semi recent event (Jolly Old Jones?) and I think you got a box when you bought charm packs before this last release that had them. Pretty sure they're all-class pets, though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • Rayniece - Heavens Tear
    Rayniece - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I thought that might have been it. The person who had it was a veno though, so I thought it might have been something else.. I guess she was just showing off.
  • Mothergoose - Sanctuary
    Mothergoose - Sanctuary Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    If I remember correctly, it's from the "big pack of spring," instead of the "small pack of spring" that you get from Jolley event. So it's not from the Jolley event.
  • Werian - Sanctuary
    Werian - Sanctuary Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Thats from large pack of spring and its name is pillar, only all class pet. It was avaiable only near easter.
    ~I'm standing in shadows looking how new heroes to rise and how old ones fall like me, long forgotten, waiting people to remember them. If only I would have strength to rise again~