Warsoul weapon Co.

JuneRed - Sanctuary
JuneRed - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Chronicles
HEllo were a group of high levels whos willing to make warsoul weapons for a fee of 5m pm me in game
Post edited by JuneRed - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    lol@failscam

No one has even gotten close to getting a warsoul weapon, it wont happen in this century. this thread is stupid.
    :) tard.
  • Murugan - Lost City
    Murugan - Lost City Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    HEllo were a group of high levels whos willing to make warsoul weapons for a fee of 5m pm me in game

b:shocked A level 24? That's unheard of! I shall give you all my gold and become your servant, Queen of the High Levels b:surrender
  • Daerys - Sanctuary
    Daerys - Sanctuary Posts: 1,022 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    5 million American Dollars? Send me a pm, I'll hook you right up.b:chuckle
  • Daialura - Heavens Tear
    Daialura - Heavens Tear Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    m, m, m, m and m

There's your 5 m, where's my Warsoul?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

And still too squishy...
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Send an ss of a Warsoul you have made, then maybe people MIGHT take you seriously...b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle

Yeah Right...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Vulpix - Lost City
    Vulpix - Lost City Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    *sniff sniff* Smells like a scam...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY _Bloody_Fox_ for the sig ^_^
    I think venomancers are a pretty cool guy, eh mances the venom and doesn't afraid of anything.
  • JuneRed - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    just did it cuz im bored >.<
  • Polyhymnia - Heavens Tear
    Polyhymnia - Heavens Tear Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Hello Warsoul Weapon Co.! I am very interested in your offer of a warsoul weapon for the small fee of 5m. However, I must tell you something very important. I ask you to keep this in the strictest confidence, as my life is in danger. I am sure you will understand. I am the Prince of Etherblade. I cannot reveal my real name or current location, as the wraith legions would then be able to get their hands on me.

I was able to flee the royal palace with my life, and my fortune remains in tact. It is, however, in escrow with certain international financiers, and I am unable to have it released. With your "war soul weapon" I would surely be able to drive off these wraiths and reclaim my kingdom. I only need a small assistance with the release of the sum of $273,890,000.00 Archosaur Dollars from my account. The token necessary for this, however, is in the hands of the wraiths.

If you lend me a single War Soul Weapon for the period of seventy two (72) hours, I would be willing to grant you a full ten percent (10%) of the funds thereby released. This would amount to $27,389,000.00 archosaur dollars.

Please contact me soon, as my situation is urgent!
  • JuneRed - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    -.-.-.-.- hhgggggggggggggg
  • Vulpix - Lost City
    Vulpix - Lost City Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Hello Warsoul Weapon Co.! I am very interested in your offer of a warsoul weapon for the small fee of 5m. However, I must tell you something very important. I ask you to keep this in the strictest confidence, as my life is in danger. I am sure you will understand. I am the Prince of Etherblade. I cannot reveal my real name or current location, as the wraith legions would then be able to get their hands on me.

I was able to flee the royal palace with my life, and my fortune remains in tact. It is, however, in escrow with certain international financiers, and I am unable to have it released. With your "war soul weapon" I would surely be able to drive off these wraiths and reclaim my kingdom. I only need a small assistance with the release of the sum of $273,890,000.00 Archosaur Dollars from my account. The token necessary for this, however, is in the hands of the wraiths.

If you lend me a single War Soul Weapon for the period of seventy two (72) hours, I would be willing to grant you a full ten percent (10%) of the funds thereby released. This would amount to $27,389,000.00 archosaur dollars.

Please contact me soon, as my situation is urgent!

lol 419 scam!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY _Bloody_Fox_ for the sig ^_^
    I think venomancers are a pretty cool guy, eh mances the venom and doesn't afraid of anything.
  • Blade_Wolfe - Heavens Tear
    Blade_Wolfe - Heavens Tear Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    lmfao, ok how bout this, u send me a warsoul weapon, and ill send u 5 mil once i get it, every 1 knows im a wolf of my word
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    How about this... give me the weapon....

And... I'll give you 100 billion million trillion zillion gazillion coins....

Later.

Good deal?
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug