Better Artwork/graphics

Eaglesw - Lost City
Eaglesw - Lost City Posts: 34 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Suggestion Box
Hello !
Well I have a suggestion for this game , guess you all seen it and its kinda annoying.
First : Weapons artwork , the most important thing you see in this game is weapons right? well some of them look like a joke ( sorry but this is true )
Some weapons are very thin like paper.
Some of them are very small and undetailed.
Maybe something can be done about this because only Perfect World loses here.
I've heard a lot of people looking at some gameplay videos and saying "I will not play this game look at that ulgy weapons" and stuff like that.

Second : Clothes , some of the clothes they don't fit quiet well , for example if you char has long hair and if you got a chain jacket your hair "rips" your jacket , you can see the hair coming out the jacket very ugly , or chain pants with helmsley overcoat you can see the pants coming out the overcoat and so on.
This I am saying are just some examples and they are a lot more like that.

Third : Well its the landscape and nature , you can sit on nothing in some cases like whoo hoo look at me levitation , if you want to sit on a tree branch you will have some surprises because wow you are like a ghost pass tru them with no problem , some NPCs same problem you pass tru them like you are a ghost , there is the well known fall bug and so on.

So please artwork/graphic designers maybe you can do something about them because it makes this game only look ulgy and with bugs.
Thank you
Hope you all take this seriously.
You will never fly alone!