Comments

• YngWiE - Sanctuary
    YngWiE - Sanctuary Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    it's cause of earcher's spam :P
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    really i thought steel/nwo was most hated...
    I think Steel was comprised OF some pple who left nef, nwo, and bits and pieces of other factions
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Guenn - Sanctuary
    Guenn - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Ok...im really not a fan of the whole "hate Nef" or "Leg' because they have the whole map between them messages that have been flying around the last month or so.....Its one thing to hate them for other reasons, excessive pking, members that ks...talk **** etc...

I'm all for bringing them down, but give credit and respect where its due...they have managed to do what most other factions want...

Work harder...build your faction...and take them out ....
  • _Knightmare_ - Sanctuary
    _Knightmare_ - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Personally I don't hate nef or leg, but I will fight nef every week. It was a blast and I learn more and more each week. TY btw for an awsome experience nef, but the reason i am posting is to say this; If you don't want a target on your back then stay at the back of the race. Nef has more land. They will get "picked on" solely for this reason if nothing else. Really would it be fun to have no war on a weekend? I don't think so. As for myself and Lionsoul we will see nef on the battle field again, and again, and again, and again. I look forward to it and it is never personal just for fun!b:pleasedb:pleasedb:pleased
    I am the Avatar of Shadow. Evil shall have no comfort in me, I will push them in to the light where they will be seen and destroyed. I am the hero of those without hope, I have risen from the ashes of my old life, and am reborn as evils worst Knightmare.
  • _WillFire_ - Sanctuary
    _WillFire_ - Sanctuary Posts: 563 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    As for myself and Lionsoul we will see nef on the battle field again, and again, and again, and again. I look forward to it and it is never personal just for fun!b:pleasedb:pleasedb:pleased

That's cool Knight. It's at least an honest reason.
    Mark 12:29-37
    _WillFire_ 8x Combat Medic