A couple of questions about flying mounts....

Options
Mikel_oru - Sanctuary
Mikel_oru - Sanctuary Posts: 610 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Cash Shop Huddle
I've heard that any flying mount (wings in my case) can get to +3.00 speed except the starting wings. So I wanna buy Deadalus wings and lvl them to +3.00 how many wing badgets will I need to do that and how much does each cost?

Also would it be cheaper to get Watchers of the Skies and lvl it to +3 or get Deadalus and lvl it up, Watchers cost 3m Deadalus can be found for half the price. I like both so I'm looking for the cheapest way to go..

Opinions?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Mikel_oru - Sanctuary on

Comments

• GodAres - Harshlands
    GodAres - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I have to say buy the Deadalus wings and lvl them then get a high rank lvl and then buy the Watchers of the Skies wings when you have a lot of money. I did it on a different account:victory
  • Wolfgang - Dreamweaver
    Wolfgang - Dreamweaver Posts: 438 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    The cheapest way to get maxed wings is to buy blood mist wings then upgrade them to 3.00 mps. If you like Daedalus or Watcher and want one of them instead, pick one and max it out. There will be a slight price difference, but not enough to worry about imo...

You'll have to see how much you can get wind widgets and gold for.
  • Batista - Dreamweaver
    Batista - Dreamweaver Posts: 370 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I was going to upgrade the Bloodmist I purchased but saw Wings of Deadalus (at the Auctioneer) on sale cheaper than what it would have cost me for the upgrades to Bloodmist (though I like the look of Bloodmist for some reason).
    Batista (85 Cleric) {Semi-Retired Character}
    Venom (55 Venomancer) {Main Character - On Vacation}
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    territorywar.info (Dreamweaver TW Maps) (Updated 08/28/2010)
    battleoftheimmortals.com (Under Major Construction)