Taking Screenshots/Editing interface?

wizzy7
wizzy7 Posts: 6 Arc User
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
Hey ;)

This is my first post and I have to say I am very impressed with the game. Little complicated but,, yeah :)

It's just that the interface seems a little cramped... with all the skill bars, map, buttons, etc.

I was wondering if you could move some of these around - or close them?

Also, I was browsing some PWI screenshots and noticed that nearly all of them have no interface at all. How do you do this? Coz' it looks pretty :P

Thank you very much
Post edited by wizzy7 on

Comments

• Aneemah - Heavens Tear
    Aneemah - Heavens Tear Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    ALT + H hides the UI completely, and you can only move the skill bars, resize the chat, move the other small chat, and show/hite the map and HP/MP bar parts
  • XKIAx - Heavens Tear
    XKIAx - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    If possible, try increasing the resolutions that you're playing at.
    Example, 1024*768 resolution will have a much bigger playing area than 800*600, provided your computer can handle it.
  • wizzy7
    wizzy7 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Thank you very much :P

How do I move/resize the chat/skill bars?

Thanks again
  • Buffer - Dreamweaver
    Buffer - Dreamweaver Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    For screen shots, you can also use F9 (camera mode). If you check the little box, it hides the UI in the screenshot you take. Camera mode has camera movement and you can get shots you normally couldn't with it.

I don't think you can resize the skill bars, but you can add/take away rows.

As for resizing the chat box, I think you have to click the little grid at the very bottom left. If that's not it, the option for changing its size should be around there somewhere.
  • Dinnetia - Heavens Tear
    Dinnetia - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    wizzy7 wrote: »
    Thank you very much :P

How do I move/resize the chat/skill bars?

Thanks again

You can click-drag the "+" in the lower left corner of the skill bars, or the border to move them around, but the main chat window cannot be moved. You can move the General Message window by click-dragging the left sidebar.