Can't install Perfect World

aiokino
aiokino Posts: 1 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Support Desk
No matter what I try, I can't seem to download Perfect World. I attempted to download it, and all four parts finished. As I clicked 'install', it said part 4 was corrupted. So, naturally, I tried downloading it seperately. No luck.

So I tried downloading again.

Currently, it says it will take 1004:57:00.

The individual files will not download (it says something like 674 hours, or doesn't give a time.) And the torrent says 34 weeks.

I have Windows Vista, and i'm currently on a HP Pavillion dv6000.

- Bell High Speed Internet
- 104/148 GB Free
- NVIDIA graphic card
- Windows Vista (Home, I think)
Post edited by aiokino on

Comments

• Adolpha - Heavens Tear
    Adolpha - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Do you have a firewall program which is blocking your internet ports.. and If you are lagging really bad then It would say that... But I don't see how that would affect the internet speed...

Try turning off the Windows Vista built in firewall If you don't have one already and try to re download the torrent or the direct one and seeing if that doesn't help.

Being on a Shared Internet connection doesn't always main You aren't lag free If someone eles is doing something on the internet, like downloading then It will Lag you.
    !~ My Characters ~!

!~ Lv 74 Venomancer - Adolpha ~!
    !~ Lv 72 Cleric - Tai_Kishi ~!
    !~ Lv 72 Barbarian - Arkaius ~!
    !~ Lv 17 Blademaster - Raiokkusu ~!
  • Kar_rak - Sanctuary
    Kar_rak - Sanctuary Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    If you're downloading through Wi-Fi connection, try it through Ethernet connection, it would solve the corruption problem. Also, try disabling your Anti-Virus programs, they usually corrupt downloads ;)
    For a true Daeva's and Nakir's Swords! Sign at the post!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=163102
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.