Character Migration

Options
Kar_rak - Sanctuary
Kar_rak - Sanctuary Posts: 104 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Suggestion Box
Hello all!!! Well, my suggestion is simple... there are bunch of people from europe playing this game on the US West coast servers. Since there we ususally get 100+ ping than in east coast ones, I suggest to bring us the oportunity to migrate our characters to the US East Coast servers. It may be bad, yes, because of the different economy on the servers and such, but you could take some conditions, such as passing the characters with 0 coins and with paying some golds. What do you think?
For a true Daeva's and Nakir's Swords! Sign at the post!
pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=163102
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Kar_rak - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Nehilenia - Sanctuary
    Nehilenia - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    The idea is good. But I read on some forums that nobody will make it real.
    I liked Sanctuary very much, but I have some personal interests to migrate to dreamweaver pve.
    1. Serverconnection - Three days ago, all 3 westcoast servers suddenly disappeared from my serverlist, when I switch servers. I'm from Europe (germany). And I don't want to make a new char...

2. The high economy on sanctuary.. 1,2m for kowlin pet egg and on dreamweaver 750k.

If this idea will ever turn into real, I bet this service won't be free or will cost Gold.. like 35-40 Gold.. aka 20
  • FangJingShan - Lost City
    FangJingShan - Lost City Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    While they are at it though, they would have to make that available for everyone on the west coast servers, otherwise it's unfair to everyone else. I switched from the Malaysian servers to this one, but I didn't ask that they keep my character and move it over because that was my choice, just as it is your choice to have joined the servers for this version.
  • Kar_rak - Sanctuary
    Kar_rak - Sanctuary Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    If this idea will ever turn into real, I bet this service won't be free or will cost Gold.. like 35-40 Gold.. aka 20

I would pay if necessary, I want to put out that lag and the times for TW. It's nearly impossible for me to take part into TW since it's at 05:00 in Spain. The problem would be the different economy between the server I guess, the rest is a mere data sending.
    For a true Daeva's and Nakir's Swords! Sign at the post!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=163102
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Blade_Wolfe - Heavens Tear
    Blade_Wolfe - Heavens Tear Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    heh i could see the melasian server users coming in with epic weapons and stuff lol, they get all the nice stuff