This thing is something I KNOW alot of you guys would like. Got to see this.

Options
dragonmind
dragonmind Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
A new button down on the screen beside the "quest" button called "Monster Info". When you press on that a list would pop up just like with when you press the "quest" button. The list should look a bit like the list under this text. When you start the game with your character it would be only "?" on each line. But when you kill a monster it would be added to the list just like under. And when you press a monster on the list for example the Beetle you would get information about him. Like attack, defense... You would also see how many time you have killed that creature.

The list:

1. ?
2. ?
3. Beetle
4. ?
5. ?
6. ?
7. Cactopod
8. ?
9. ?

Don't you think this will be fun additional feature in the next patch???? :)
Please reply....
Post edited by dragonmind on

Comments

• Vallerie - Lost City
    Vallerie - Lost City Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Reminds me of Pokemon. Also, you have a far reaching assumption by saying you KNOW what we like.
  • dragonmind
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Who care if it looks like a dumb, childen game. It's cool to know how many of each sort you have killed and which sort you haven't killed a single of.
  • jemima
    jemima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    But you wouldn't know which mobs you haven't killed any of, because they wouldn't be on the list.
  • dragonmind
    edited May 2009
    Options
    But then you just need to search for monsters NOT added to the list.
  • Surfer_Rosa - Sanctuary
    Surfer_Rosa - Sanctuary Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Ok, this too much like Deja Vu, are you you DigitalMice? I'm sorry to say this but your suggestions make it seem as if you haven't played this game for long.
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Please if you have suggestions, leave them on the SUGGESTIONS sub board. These kind of topics belong there, not in general.