good guild?

Options
dalesaccount
dalesaccount Posts: 23 Arc User
edited April 2009 in General Discussion
i have a few questions that i wanna ask about getting more guild members.
what attracts members to guilds? (land, help, pvp/pk other?)
is having too low of a acceptance level detrimental? level 30+ 40+ 60+ etc
how to stop losing players that leave at a decent level?
any extra answers welcome as well

Ok, well seperatly and more to the point im apart of a great guild (or so i think) i would like to see it do better its evolved alot over the times and the games and has rested here for awhile.
this guild is a no BS guild... your allowed to kill anyone who talks trash to you and you can defend your self from any guild. when you get pked you are able to post in guild chat and normally you will get assistance with the pker regaurdless of its level. our highest levels are abit lower now because everytime we have anyone that levels past 75 they quit for another guild... its happend 5 times now and kinda annoying... we have guild events sometimes and assist our members with thier armors and weapons obviously they get thier free hh/tt weapons and if we find someone wearing white armors we replace them with 3*s... i figured that as long as you help them they should be fine but they seem to all want more... not quite sure what.. any help would be useful...

Comments

• dalesaccount
    dalesaccount Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    hum.. another note would be that staying respectful to others in the guild is a priority... we have a quick ban hammer after warning.. >.<