RanSama - Sanctuary
RanSama - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
edited June 2009 in The Fanatics Forum
Post edited by RanSama - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Prowler - Heavens Tear
    Prowler - Heavens Tear Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Especially enjoyed the last coupla of minutes. Liked that you gave your pet every chance to engage the boss.

Did I see you run out of HP pots shortly before the boss?
    --
    Prowler (Venomancer) on Heaven's Tear

Former Leader of QuestSeek: International level 3 faction.
  • RanSama - Sanctuary
    RanSama - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    As a Venomancer, the only pots I carry are Hisako's Mantou...but I may be upgrading them. I do use the pots that I find while grinding, but I usually sell them to NPC's.

And yeah, but once the pet left aggro was reset and the pet couldn't get it back.
  • Werian - Sanctuary
    Werian - Sanctuary Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I can be wierd veno but im always fully charmed (both mp and hp) and i always carry hp pots, which really have saved my life few times. And i do recommed that to all venos cos everything can happen :) (charm saved my life at shooting aura in TT while agro reset)
    ~I'm standing in shadows looking how new heroes to rise and how old ones fall like me, long forgotten, waiting people to remember them. If only I would have strength to rise again~
  • XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary
    XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    umm k. I soloed this FB when i was 30 with a golem.
    Good work however with a wolf thing pet not sure of the name.
    Q - How to win on Perfect World?
    A - Throw money at it.
  • nocturnalbastard
    nocturnalbastard Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    30 minutes of video? I'm sorry, that is fail too :P
  • Dragnbabe - Heavens Tear
    Dragnbabe - Heavens Tear Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    did you try to die?
    it sure looks like it...200 health and you run straight into him multiple times.
    lol.
    4x veno - dragnbabe
    4x poleblade bm - dragnbaby
    faction: Odinblade
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    one day...
  • Asma - Lost City
    Asma - Lost City Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    How do you make so that your screen truns gray when you die o.o
    The fail EP that has emo butterly wings on a male character that talks the most trash
  • Otani - Dreamweaver
    Otani - Dreamweaver Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    umm k. I soloed this FB when i was 30 with a golem.
    Good work however with a wolf thing pet not sure of the name.

I'd like some advice then...31 veno, 29 magmite, couldn't heal the pet fast enough and still cast, pet died, got chased out.

Do you just kite him around and stop every once in a while to cast on him? database says he's got like 100k hps.
  • AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I'd like some advice then...31 veno, 29 magmite, couldn't heal the pet fast enough and still cast, pet died, got chased out.

Do you just kite him around and stop every once in a while to cast on him? database says he's got like 100k hps.

Only suggestion is to get your mag at level 31, I soloed it just fine with him. Sometimes things can get hairy and it helps to have a spark though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry
  • Sleekit - Heavens Tear
    Sleekit - Heavens Tear Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    You unsummoned by mistake? o__o
  • Talinnia - Heavens Tear
    Talinnia - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited June 2009

Get Threaten for the Magmite, and Tough if it does not have it. Rotate between Threaten and Tough to keep the damage the Magmite is taking down for 45 seconds out of every minute.

There are two spells which fit into the pet heal CD: Ironwood Scarab and Blazing Scarab. Venomous takes longer to channel/cast than the CD, but if the Magmite looks ok, then it should be ok to fire that. I also suggest using three macros each chaining a nuke followed by pet heal.

I soloed the instance at level 29 with a Torgirn Puppet as a modified LA build venomancer.

If you try to kite him from 100-0, he will start hitting you with a HP drain at ~45-50% if you are not in melee range constantly or are out of his magical attack range, but not constantly if you are in melee range (he still will, just not as much). If your pet dies closer to 10%, there is a chance you can kite him around without him HP draining you.