Q: On Trading Gold.

Garrison - Dreamweaver
Garrison - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Extended Question :
Does anyone have any idea if it is at all possible to trade gold between one server to the other, whether it be from one person from the same account, to the other person of the exact same account via the auction house (I.E - From you to you, different characters, trans-server)? Is it at all possible to trade gold between you and another person between servers using the auction house, or any other method?

Short Question :
I'd like to know if I can trade my gold to another character in another server. It's already been turned from ZEN into gold. I heard there was a way to trade gold in the same server using the auction house. Is it possible to do that between, let's say, Heaven's Tear and Dream Weaver?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Garrison - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Soho - Lost City
    Soho - Lost City Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Short Question :
    I'd like to know if I can trade my gold to another character in another server. It's already been turned from ZEN into gold. I heard there was a way to trade gold in the same server using the auction house. Is it possible to do that between, let's say, Heaven's Tear and Dream Weaver?

I'm afraid if you've turned your Zen in to Gold already, there's no way to trade it between servers. You can only trade Gold from player to player on the same server, via the Gold Trading System in the AH. Next time, choose carefully on the server where you want your Gold submitted to. At that choice, you can choose to send half to Dreamweaver and half to Heaven's Tear, if you need Gold on both.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

sohographics.deviantart.com