Target Pre-Paid

Kalepzo - Sanctuary
Kalepzo - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
So, here i am... Entering Target with my pocket of money..
I look at the end caps, no pw pp cards
I look at targets Gift Card selection no pw pp cards
I ask a manager, he dont know what im talking about.

Am I to late? I know the event with the cards is over but shouldnt target still offer the cards afterwards?

I dont know since noone at target knows either.

Maybe someone here knows what I can do to get one of these cards?

Thank you
Post edited by Kalepzo - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Darkangelbri - Lost City
    Darkangelbri - Lost City Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Try checking the computer game isle or where they keep computer accessories.
  • Kalepzo - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    yeah i went into that area too, brief look around figuring computers, pw, credit card.. nothing.
  • HellzKitten - Lost City
    HellzKitten - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    i found the same problem, target store staff where i live in Australia had no idea what i was talking about. maybe its not sold in target stores internationally only in USA or wherever.b:worried
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Some targets do not carry them, IDK if this is acurate, but blockbusters and walmarts sometimes carry game cards, try there. also protip: your vending prices and buying prices in the catshop are a lil too high and lil too low darlin'.
  • Sir_walter - Heavens Tear
    Sir_walter - Heavens Tear Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I believe they are only in the US stores.
  • sage0nemage
    sage0nemage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Well after hard hard thinking PW came to the decision the best way to get people to buy zhen was add prepaid cards to countries that never had game cards.

I mean they added prepaid cards to countries that already had game cards, smart my bad.
  • Kalepzo - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Some targets do not carry them, IDK if this is acurate, but blockbusters and walmarts sometimes carry game cards, try there. also protip: your vending prices and buying prices in the catshop are a lil too high and lil too low darlin'.

yep thats how you make money in pw
    seeing how i cant buy gold since i dont have a credit card and i cant enter a target in the usa and buy a prepaid credit card for the game...

how am i supposed ot be rich and wealthy and healthy like everyone else?
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Target retailers should still carry the pre-paid cards even after the promotion. We will be announcing another retailer very soon for pre-paid cards so hang in there folks. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kalepzo - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    xarfox wrote: »
    Target retailers should still carry the pre-paid cards even after the promotion. We will be announcing another retailer very soon for pre-paid cards so hang in there folks. ;)

Ok, i'll check in with another Target store around town. Good to hear that the cards are still being sold and honored with Perfect World.

Thank you
  • Ihunt - Harshlands
    Ihunt - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    In what countries can you buy pre-paid cards ??

Is it possible to get them in Finland in the future ??
  • HellzKitten - Lost City
    HellzKitten - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    great! so ppl in usa get ANOTHER outlet for these cards and we are left wondering when/or if they will ever be available "Internationally".....b:tired
  • Vulpix - Lost City
    Vulpix - Lost City Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    There is no 7-11s in Georgia!!!! :'(

or none that I have seen anyway
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY _Bloody_Fox_ for the sig ^_^
    I think venomancers are a pretty cool guy, eh mances the venom and doesn't afraid of anything.