Sien - Heavens Tear Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    There is no 80+ it stops at 80.
  • stojanarsov
    stojanarsov Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Im haveing a problem :/ my stash simply dissappeared... i opend my backpack and noticed its gone... is there a wa to get it back somehow...
    i have to say its very important to me ( i have a sin XD)
    b:surrenderb:surrender
  • UMARLAKAI - Archosaur
    UMARLAKAI - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    clawfang wrote: »
    Great guideb:thanks
    one question though, is the lvl 80 xmas blessing permanent or does it go away like the arogear does?
    hi pwi..i put in a ticket concerning my general summur's dualhammer.for my char FIRE_BITE, it had a duration..and now its gone :( pls look in to it, ty pwi
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    hi pwi..i put in a ticket concerning my general summur's dualhammer.for my char FIRE_BITE, it had a duration..and now its gone :( pls look in to it, ty pwi

no reason they should look into it. the weapon comes with a timer, when the timer expires the weapon goes away. that's what was meant to happen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • Rhellyan - Archosaur
    Rhellyan - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Hi, I got my supply stash fairly early on in lvls and, like the newbie I am, I didn't know what to do with it. I finally opened in a couple of days ago and got what seems to be the norm, a Tag of Sharpness 1 and Spirit of Assault.
    Now this wonderful guide tells me that I can trade the Tag for a weap. at the post office. I assume the "post office" is a mailbox in game and this is what I tried to do but I could not find where to trade the Tag. So, I have 3 questions.

1. How/where do I trade the Tag at the mailbox?

2. What weap. is best for the mystic (or does it matter)?

3. What do I do with the Spirit of Assault? Does it go with my weap. once I get it?
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    1. How/where do I trade the Tag at the mailbox?

2. What weap. is best for the mystic (or does it matter)?

3. What do I do with the Spirit of Assault? Does it go with my weap. once I get it?

1: talk to the mailbox, select "quest related". tag disappears. do it again, you get a choice of weapons.

2: you're level 27; for a mystic at that range, i'd recommend the weapon you got for killing the whateverhisnamewas brute at level 19, during that quest the elder of tellus gave you. that wand should last until level 35-40 or so.

3: same procedure as the tag of sharpness. you get a set of "charms", which you double-click on to equip them. (choose the "magical attack" ones, not the physical ones, since you're a caster.) when they're equipped, every magical attack you make will have increased damage --- and every such attack will consume one charm, until they're gone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • Rhellyan - Archosaur
    Rhellyan - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Thank you so much. I will do that!
  • superior4eva
    superior4eva Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    so you dont weps eanymore after lvl 50 supply stash that sucks b:sadb:bored
  • tytti
    tytti Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I'm already level 15 and I haven't done anything with supply stash now and I don't understand how I can get it working? ^^' ((help))
  • Vyvyan - Dreamweaver
    Vyvyan - Dreamweaver Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    tytti wrote: »
    I'm already level 15 and I haven't done anything with supply stash now and I don't understand how I can get it working? ^^' ((help))

Seriously? Just follow the D*mn directions, how hard can it be. And grats on a necro post!
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Closing this for necro.
This discussion has been closed.