Zooming In and Out Via Scroll Wheel

Airyana - Dreamweaver
Airyana - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Suggestion Box
I just can't seem to get used to the way this game scrolls in and out. I think it would be cool if there was an option added to the game settings, allowing a person to invert this. That way, scrolling up will zoom in, and scrolling down will zoom out. That would be a lot more comfortable for myself and also a few of my friends mentioned something about this.
Post edited by Airyana - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Salvia - Heavens Tear
    Salvia - Heavens Tear Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I agree an invert option would be lovely. My scrolling was fine until the update so now I have to get used to scrolling up to zoom out and it's just so odd that way. It would just be a nice little feature to add. ^.^
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=968287001[/SIGPIC]
    ________Evil is calling her name. . .and she is answering________
    _____________________"Take me away."____________________
  • psilocke
    psilocke Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    actually there is, system settings and under game theres a check box beside zoom, this inverts the way the mouse wheel zooms
  • ragereap
    ragereap Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    What about people without scroll wheels? how do they zoom in? I can't seem to find it on my computer, and I can't see anything from the hieght you put me at. I can't stand it!
  • psilocke
    psilocke Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    + and - keys on the key pad
  • Airyana - Dreamweaver
    Airyana - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    psilocke wrote: »
    actually there is, system settings and under game theres a check box beside zoom, this inverts the way the mouse wheel zooms

I looked forever for an invert option! It's surprising I can find my own nose half the time. Thanks for the information, it's a great help!