Supply Box is no gift

2»

Comments

• Weng - Heavens Tear
    Weng - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    It hardly seems right to be given a "gift" and then to be charged for it. The supply box is a nice touch, until you hit level 50 AND ARE EXPECTED TO PURCHASE A HAMMER FROM THE BOUTIQUE TO OPEN IT!??! So at lvl 60 you need three hammers at $5.00 US @ to obtain your level bonus??? GIVE US A BREAK! How GREEDY can you get PWI?????????

Here we go, another whiner who starts whining and complaining without getting the facts straight. Next time Joram, get your information right before you start going off on PWI.
  • Livlovelaugh - Lost City
    Livlovelaugh - Lost City Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    :) Although maybe for higher lvls would have been nice to have had this earlier rather than ending up with weaps we cant do anything with :p

b:chuckle
  • nocturnalbastard
    nocturnalbastard Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Yeah, was kinda sad NPCin'g those lvl20 hammers. I would have loved that instead of the crappy polearm I got for fb19.

Oh well.

At least my lvl 2x Veno can enjoy the lowbie stuff ^^
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Nice event

That lvl50 weapon is riciulous tho......attack leve?l on a 50 weapon?
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • Archville - Sanctuary
    Archville - Sanctuary Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    i'll gladly get 500k for that hammer whenever i get around lvl 50. Gotta start farming for money. :3

Great event. ^^
  • CeliaZ - Sanctuary
    CeliaZ - Sanctuary Posts: 901 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    What would be the max level when the lvl 50 magic sword is usefull?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    Isala - Sanctuary Posts: 1,607 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I'm using that level 50 weapon right now. It's a godsend for me. Ramps me up tremendously from what I was using, which was the Jewelscalen quest weapon. And I loved that 2 star bow. Not to mention I used those chips to get myself Dark Shinguards of Hedes. Got 3 sockets on them too. b:laugh So what if it costs 10 gold to open all the boxes? Stop QQing. The X-Mas Blessing alone is worth more than the gold it costs to get it.

For that matter, I enjoyed most of what I got out of those boxes. 200 potions? Even if they are nooblet potions, they're still free healing. Also, that limited time mount? Not so useful to me, since I have a Swiftshadow, so I turned on the acceleration, and started divebombing people in Archo. b:laugh The fact is? This is probably the best event PW has had in a long time. Would you rather have some lag infested event where level 90's are AoEing anything that moves, or a simple item giveaway, that all of us can enjoy? I know what my answer is.

Supply boxes for the win!!!
  • hoodedmerch
    hoodedmerch Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    how long does the timed mount last?
  • SushiFishy - Heavens Tear
    SushiFishy - Heavens Tear Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    It hardly seems right to be given a "gift" and then to be charged for it. The supply box is a nice touch, until you hit level 50 AND ARE EXPECTED TO PURCHASE A HAMMER FROM THE BOUTIQUE TO OPEN IT!??! So at lvl 60 you need three hammers at $5.00 US @ to obtain your level bonus??? GIVE US A BREAK! How GREEDY can you get PWI?????????

The value of the items is a LOT more then what you pay for the hammers. So before you start complaining make sure there is something to complain about ;) .. The supply boxes are great !!! :) ,... Thanks Pwi for doing something that actualy rewards people like the mister jones event :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so
  • SushiFishy - Heavens Tear
    SushiFishy - Heavens Tear Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    how long does the timed mount last?

you can use it for 7 days
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so