buff/heal filter??

Q - Dreamweaver
Q - Dreamweaver Posts: 197 Arc User
edited July 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
I don't get how this works can someone please explain it to me.
Post edited by Q - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• CatShadow - Lost City
    CatShadow - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Okay. Say you are trying to finish a quest and there is a PKer around that is close to your level.
    You want to use a buff on yourself but target the PKer at the same time.
    Under your shield or sword icon near the map, there are new options where you can check off if target is red-named, buff is cast on yourself.
    Then you can buff yourself and move in for the kill.
  • Q - Dreamweaver
    Q - Dreamweaver Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Nice, good for clerics muhahaha! No more healing target instead of me b:laugh
  • wackipatacki
    wackipatacki Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Okay. Say you are trying to finish a quest and there is a PKer around that is close to your level.
    You want to use a buff on yourself but target the PKer at the same time.
    Under your shield or sword icon near the map, there are new options where you can check off if target is red-named, buff is cast on yourself.
    Then you can buff yourself and move in for the kill.

Im still noob at this game... can you tell me what you mean by buff? Do you have to have cleric spells? btw...Lvl 30 Wizard just realized I was in the pvp server...
  • CatShadow - Lost City
    CatShadow - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    nah, by buff I mean anything (positive) that shows up under your char name on the top left of the screen. things like Bramble Guard(Venomancer), Aura of the Golden Bell(Blademaster) or one of your Wizard elemental shields.

Hope this helped.
  • QueenKiera - Heavens Tear
    QueenKiera - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I don't get how this works can someone please explain it to me.

i"m a faction leader and I don't know how to give my faction members a buff? how do I suppose to give my faction members a buff? How do I turn on buffs for the factin then???b:kissb:kiss
  • Pyrostormz - Raging Tide
    Pyrostormz - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    im sure you had a good reason to bump a thread over 2 years old, i just cant seem to find it

necro 0.o
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
    edited July 2011
    How do I give my faction memebers faction buff? I'm a faction leader, and how do I suppose to turn on buffs and res?b:kissb:kiss
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    necronecronecro

plusonetomypostcount :D
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    you target the player you want to buff, and then you hit the buff skill. easy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
    edited July 2011
    you target the player you want to buff, and then you hit the buff skill. easy.

Where do the buff skill be located? where do I go to get the buff skill?
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Make new thread, Kiera. Maybe you'll get an answer there instead of being reprimanded for necroing an old thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Where do the buff skill be located? where do I go to get the buff skill?

you're trying to tell me you've reached level 46, and gained leadership of a guild, without learning such elementary game mechanics? because if you have --- i'm sorry, there's no way for me to walk you through levels 1-10 in a forum post. maybe you should try reading the in-game help texts?

if you can't FIND the in-game help texts, create a new character; they will pop up onto your screen automatically, all you need to do is read them. play that new char through the first several levels, and try to pay attention --- that's how most of us learned these very basic skills.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
    edited July 2011
    you're trying to tell me you've reached level 46, and gained leadership of a guild, without learning such elementary game mechanics? because if you have --- i'm sorry, there's no way for me to walk you through levels 1-10 in a forum post. maybe you should try reading the in-game help texts?

if you can't FIND the in-game help texts, create a new character; they will pop up onto your screen automatically, all you need to do is read them. play that new char through the first several levels, and try to pay attention --- that's how most of us learned these very basic skills.

If you cant at all relate to the question that I've asked then don't answer at all. and the forum is the correct place to ask questions, Miss think you so smarty. and I asked nothing about levels 1 through 10 so stay on the toppic, Miss think you so smart LOL haha I'm trying to find out something and you got the bigget head, bigget head means trying to get smart.
    edited July 2011

YOu dont seem to know nothing neither you not even on topic of the question I've asked your answer is so..... random.... like OMG!!!! You might need to make a new character your own self then. yea, you make a new character because you more lost then I am so wtf?
    edited July 2011
    Make new thread, Kiera. Maybe you'll get an answer there instead of being reprimanded for necroing an old thread.

The thread couldn't be too old, especially when you don't even know, You didn't answer my question neither, and why must I make a new thread when all I need is an anwere my question, that JEREMIED DOESN'T EVEN KNOW, HAHA!!!! like duh......If you don't know the answer to my questions and SHUT UP!!!! LET SOMEBODY THAT KNOWS ANSWER THE QUESTION.b:kissb:kissb:kiss
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    The thread couldn't be too old, especially when you don't even know, You didn't answer my question neither, and why must I make a new thread when all I need is an anwere my question, that JEREMIED DOESN'T EVEN KNOW, HAHA!!!! like duh......If you don't know the answer to my questions and SHUT UP!!!! LET SOMEBODY THAT KNOWS ANSWER THE QUESTION.b:kissb:kissb:kiss
    <_< I would absolutely LOVE to answer your question, if it were in a new thread, because those are the rules of the forum. Sadly, since you necro'd this old thread and I would rather not add to the rulebreaking anymore than I already am by telling you this, I refuse to answer your question until you make a new thread. =) Until then, keep posting. ^.^ You'll only get trolls who will berate you and mods that will lock your posts.

Oh and by the way I DO know how old this thread is. =) You can tell that by the date on the first post, if you couldn't tell.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    ... No, seriously, Kiera - you're probably a troll. You are certainly acting like one.

Assuming your character is a mystic, your resurrection buff is probably the most famous buff for that class. (Your other major one is self-only.)

Examples from other classes include "Bramble guard".

And how do you do it? You click on the person, then click on the skill.

And seriously, you should have learned this by the time you got to level 46.
    edited July 2011
    ... No, seriously, Kiera - you're probably a troll. You are certainly acting like one.

Assuming your character is a mystic, your resurrection buff is probably the most famous buff for that class. (Your other major one is self-only.)

Examples from other classes include "Bramble guard".

And how do you do it? You click on the person, then click on the skill.

And seriously, you should have learned this by the time you got to level 46.

Thanks for telling me how to do the res, and unfortunately I don't know everything and no one does, and I'm not a TROLL I am MADUSA.... and I have snakes, real snake in my head girl... if you look at me I will turn you into a STONE.... SO POOF!!!! LOL HAHA HAHA
    Thanks again for the good answer, and I been saw that resurrection skill but I was over looking it. and I never bought it from the mystic skill trainer. its looked like a waist of money too me..... I tryed it out sence you explained everything and it works good, the ressurrection skill