City of abominations and dragon temple??

SubGreen - Heavens Tear
SubGreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
Never been there. Can someone tell me what's in there. b:surrender
Post edited by SubGreen - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Devarsi - Sanctuary
    Devarsi - Sanctuary Posts: 542 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    city of abominations isn't open yet

dragon temple is an underwater open pvp area that has pretty difficult mobs and chests that give you a chance at rare pet skill scrolls and bikinis and stuff like that ..

dragon temple is for 60+
  • Notbad - Heavens Tear
    Notbad - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    really o.o you can get into dragons temple!how!b:questionb:puzzledb:beg
    b:shedtearb:infuriatedb:irritated
    b:sleep
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Baby theres no other super star you know that i'll be..Listening to lady gaga b:laugh
  • Ethree - Lost City
    Ethree - Lost City Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Dragon temple = heiro ****
    City of abomination= last boss reeeaallly hard
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] tx Haiz too pro
  • aneelar
    aneelar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I actually went to DT for the first time and I never knew it was a pk event. haha. I thought it was one of those events where you do something and win a prize at the end; just like the race events. When my bf told me that it DT is a pk event I left; I'm not into pking. lol

As for the city of abominations, I was told that you can't get in. I don't know why, but maybe they GMs are working on it or something like that.
  • Larxene - Dreamweaver
    Larxene - Dreamweaver Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    really o.o you can get into dragons temple!how!b:questionb:puzzledb:beg

Every Tuesday 8pm (EST) talk to the khatru pup and teleport free of charge to Dragon Temple.

Level 60+ only
  • Sepfiroth - Lost City
    Sepfiroth - Lost City Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Dude, Dragon temple is one of the most awesome events if you have a guild and/or friends you wanna pk with. You can get some cash and clothes too when you get experience at it. Last boss at dragon temple is hard tho.b:surrender
  • crazednightwolf
    crazednightwolf Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    after at 8 PM..how to get there...
  • prof
    prof Posts: 1,111
    edited October 2009
    'city of abominations', that's accessable. I've personally been inside.

it's an open dungeon, every room has a boss in it. it's like a large maze, all have their own useful drops. most notible drop is the excerptions. there's 14 total, 7 heaven and 7 devil; all are for question to kill a certian boss.

after you've killed all the bosses and turn in all of what you've obtained from the many quest, you can get a weak level 95 weapon in the end.

the final boss is a *****. hits incredibly hard, and after 25% of his hp is gone, he begins aoe stuns/debuffs/seals/amps/etc. rly, rly annoying. drops the ring of eternal solitude. famed because it adds patk, but refines for magic defense.
  • crazednightwolf
    crazednightwolf Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    how in there..?? is our would fount a room with Boxs to open..?? and wait or what..??b:puzzled
  • hhhh12
    hhhh12 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I HAVE SOLOED BOTH BOSSES WITH NO CLERIC SUK ON THESE SALTIES HEHEHEHEb:shockedb:shutup
  • JadeFarmer - Dreamweaver
    JadeFarmer - Dreamweaver Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    hhhh12 wrote: »
    I HAVE SOLOED BOTH BOSSES WITH NO CLERIC SUK ON THESE SALTIES HEHEHEHEb:shockedb:shutup

Shame you had to make an alt to make that boast b:laugh
    It is better to remain silent and be thought the fool then to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
  • DaWoman - Dreamweaver
    DaWoman - Dreamweaver Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    But.. .how do you get into city of abominations? Do you have to be a certain level?
  • Breathe - Lost City
    Breathe - Lost City Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    But.. .how do you get into city of abominations? Do you have to be a certain level?

Level 80+, talk to the Adventure Pup in any city (renamed Coyote now, I think). Takes 100k to enter, has a limited amount of people, opens at 9pm PST on Wednesdays, lasts 1hr.

I don't recommend going solo, it'd be a waste of time and the only useful reward is the Ring & it's 600 orbs (need at least a party of 6, lvl 90+).
  • DaWoman - Dreamweaver
    DaWoman - Dreamweaver Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Thanks! :D b:laugh
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    About Dragon temple, what does "Moonwater key"?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Jibreel - Harshlands
    Jibreel - Harshlands Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Every Tuesday 8pm (EST) talk to the khatru pup and teleport free of charge to Dragon Temple.

Level 60+ only

thats 6 AM my time :( sucks >_<