LvL 1 and LvL 2 TW guide?

Favorite - Lost City
Favorite - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Dose anyone have a link for a lvl 2 or lvl 1 tw guide I can look at? my faction will be having one soon and I would like to find as much info as possible on it for them
Post edited by Favorite - Lost City on

Comments

• sage0nemage
    sage0nemage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    level 1 guilds can't tw fool, level 2 guilds can but don't double fool (you're awesome) you fool (rock on)
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Most mobs are easy enough to kill. Petali just use purge. The horsemen in the fort have veno pull, and run. Don't stop to respawn pet, or you and your teams die. Just run, and tank must get aggro from it before it is in range of veno lurer. Otherwise it unleashes a massive aoe that will wipe low lvls in droves.

For boss, lure to base or clear everything out first. The main group must be 1 bubble with 2 healers and all ranged. The two healers will spam Ironheart on the tank who is out of group. Blue bubble must be at distance from ranged characters, since the main boss AoE will disrupt bubble otherwise. This keeps the healers alive, which with IB spam keeps the tank alive. Other groups with bubble capable clerics should be equipped with only ranged characters. Melee will get no benefit from the bubble, so are wasted in the group.

With enough people, the main boss can be attacked while the rest clear the map of normal mobs. Makes it easier to kill the boss in time to get the win.

This is the strat for the first lands you will be taken. Depending on composition, you might have to change things up, but only ranged and tank on main boss is pretty much the main thing to do. Extra melee should be clearing the mobs along with any spare clerics and ranged. Ones on boss should be at least 40+ though.
    level 1 guilds can't tw fool, level 2 guilds can but don't double fool (you're awesome) you fool (rock on)

That comment had nothing to do with their question whatsoever, they didn't mention guild lvl, they said TW lvl.
  • Devarsi - Sanctuary
    Devarsi - Sanctuary Posts: 542 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    sylvae .. thats for a level 3 territory o.O

he asked for level 2 or level 1 guide.. which i don't think there are many out there.. atleast not from PWI .. these are CN and MY guides out there but i dunno how to translate em

also dunno how you plan on taking a level 2 or 1 unless you are on dreamweaver/harshlands server .. the level 1s in LC and HT are gone.. and have both been attacked and researched by most of the high levels in sanctuary

all 3 servers L2s are gone
  • Ty - Heavens Tear
    Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Lvl 1 and 2 lands are pretty much the same layout as lvl 3 lands as far as mobs/boss locations.

From what I remember...

Lvl 2 lands:
    There is a boss down the end of each path, not sure what the left hand path boss was as I was on the middle path.
    Middle path boss has an aoe, not a 1 shot to most classes but pretty close. He'll interupt blue ball and at about 80% health will start spamming mana drain. Best setup I've seen is a BMs/Barbs up front using charms/pots, then archers at max range with one cleric in the party with BB up out of range of the AoE. Try not to have a MP charm equipped on this boss as he'll drain in really quick.
    Right hand path boss is a 1 shot to all but barbs, and irc he switches aggro constantly and runs around like a maniac. Save this boss til last so you have the whole guild attacking at once as zerg is the best option it appears. DO NOT have people in the air attacking or healing otherwise when aggro switches he'll reset.

Bosses inside the base are pretty straightforward, There are 7 in total one main boss surrounded by 6 mini bosses. The mini bosses aren't difficult they are element based, i.e. fire, water, earth and so on but are only damaged by opposing elements i.e. water spells on the fire boss, they are also immune to phys damage. Just have robe users tank. The 6th of these bosses is immune to all magic and only susceptible to phys attacks.

The main boss is pretty straightforward don't remember anything tricky about it. Except that it will do a wicked looking aoe stun at 15% or so HP.

Lvl 1 lands are a lot more fun. Mobs down all lanes will stun the **** out of you, others are pretty easy. We just zerged after testing the first few mobs.

Bosses:
    Left lane boss is a look-alike of the Warsoul dude in the middle of Archo. Casts a pretty mean Water based aoe with a range of about 35 so you'll always be in range of you're attacking. Before he casts you'll see a huge purple ring at his base so best to run when that starts. He won't reset so even if he loses aggro his HP will stay the same. This boss just needs grinding away at.

Middle lane boss is hard to tell which actually is the boss, theres a huge bug-like dude (Looks like Thromh from Human FB19) pretty easy boss. Behind him are 6-7 identical female mobs each with a different ability, most are easy but one is just killer (2nd from the right irc). Have fun with that one, huge AoE poison dot and wood damage aoe. Be prepared to die :P. My tactic was to run in spam as many spells until my charm ticked then run out until my charm reset then back in for more. There's a lot of XP up for grabs from these bosses and if you want to cash in on that stay alive.

Right lane boss is like the boss from the lvl 2 lands, except he regenerates once he kills someone. He'll spam a aoe stun then switch targets. Just let barbs get close.

Inside the base I think there's just the main boss, can't remember to be honest. She starts off easy but gets harder the lower her health. At about 15% she'll start debuffing then unleashing a pretty nasty aoe. Just keep chipping away and try and run once the debuff happens, then get rebuffed and get in again and do more damage. She won't reset.

There are quite a lot of hints/tips from the bosses themselves so if you're stuck for a way to beat them listen to what the say in general chat.
    I like pie
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Whoops, honestly just saw the level and it sounded like a new guild starting out, and figured they would be asking about the only territory they could even attack. Wonder if that is an alt?