Question for Zoe

Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
edited April 2009 in General Discussion
Zoe - Heavens Tear 04-17-2009, 09:55 AM
Actually I DO make millions killing monsters by grinding. It's where all my money has come from and its where it always will come from. 2 mil a day is nothing to me and I'll I do is grind.

So average venomancer makes 100-150k an hour leveling. doing the math, 2m which you state is a nothing number, rounds out to a minimum of 13.33- hours of continual leveling per day to even make such a number.

Throw in repairs, pots/charms if you use them...

you make even less.

So care to share with the world some validity to said statement?
Or you just making up bull **** :O.
I was able to get hercules, phoenix, a maxed land mount, maxed air mount, tons of molds, tons of TT gear, lots of fashions, lots of makeover scrolls, lots of dragon orbs, basically, I can get whatever I want and guess what? I have never sold 1 rare pet. If you are unable to afford anything without selling them, you fail.

I don't run TT for money either. I also bought my first 3 sage veno books for millions each, then it takes another mil on top of that to learn them. Did I sell a rare pet? Nope.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=254172&highlight=rare&page=5 <- pages 5 and 6 as reference.

In any case, care to answer said holes in your statement? Is miss "economics are ran by greed" lying to the world behind a veil of hypocracy?
Post edited by Tearvalerin - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Darksky - Heavens Tear
    Darksky - Heavens Tear Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Completly missed the point.. (if there is oneb:chuckle) ...

I think Zoe wanted give a picture of what she can do... dont take it literally...

Cause my mother says: "Son come here plz" .. and i said "just 5 minutes" .. btw i only go to her 30 minutes later .. so ...

comon lets eat some cookies b:laughb:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Oh noes...my avatar is bald b:shockedb:shocked <
    WTF b:laughb:laugh
  • Jjtc - Sanctuary
    Jjtc - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Zoe has a history of spewing bullcrap , dont sweat it
  • jaeseu
    jaeseu Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I don't see why anyone should care how anyone makes coin everyday lol. Anyone can make 2 mil a day if they have the time, patience, and persistence ( though I wouldn't recommend purely grinding |= ).

As for Zoe, you have to take into consideration of her level - the DQ items and other drops she's getting are probably worth more to the NPC than the ones you're possibly getting. I dunno. <shrug>
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    eh i just wanted to call her out on her bull ;P. the things i level on drop DQs worth ~3-4k (element light, core, underspring water etc) theres not much a difference going up:P

couple mil is nothing for someone who runs TT, or FB79/89... but not someone who levels alot. lol
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Completly missed the point.. (if there is oneb:chuckle) ...

I think Zoe wanted give a picture of what she can do... dont take it literally...

Cause my mother says: "Son come here plz" .. and i said "just 5 minutes" .. btw i only go to her 30 minutes later .. so ...

comon lets eat some cookies b:laughb:thanks

QFT

And like someone else said, she is killing level 90+ mobs, most likely, and can probably get at least 200k an hour grinding because items that drop vender for 11k+, and DQ drops are around 4k each.

Beyond that, it does not matter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Surfer_Rosa - Sanctuary
    Surfer_Rosa - Sanctuary Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    As much as i don't agree with many of Zoe's statements it does seem mean spirited to post a thread to discuss what were very likely careless exagerations... having said this, it does seem probable to me that she could afford all the things she listed without resorting to selling rares or even running TTs for money (squad mode is profitable enough that if you were after one mat or two, you could still stand to make a nice amount of coins with extras). Certainly it can be doubted if at the rate she described, but the main point is that i don't think all high levels derive most of their income from zen. Other classes manage and even thrive, so i don't see why a veno couldn't.

Edit; And i'll apologize beforehand for "trashing" you, if this thread was meant to be ironic or just for laughs.
  • missqq
    missqq Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Anything that comes out of her mouth is bs.
    ~500k is more realistic for pure grinding
  • Literature - Harshlands
    Literature - Harshlands Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    To everyone talking about levels, a lv 79 would get the same DQ drops as a lv 90.

But anyone could make 2m a day grinding. I could, I just refuse to play 10+ hours a day. O_o
  • Eorween - Heavens Tear
    Eorween - Heavens Tear Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    2Mil a day,, I say you have must have a 2nd shift of players..lol

but close to 1mil a day is possible.
    that also depends on many things.
    where you hunt.
    how many around there hunting the same mobs
    how fast you kill.
    what is your downtime.
    how often afk ? lol

I cant grind like some people does like 5-6 hour straight..
    but adding up all the dq and junk pick up per day.
    if you been hunting more then running around.
    can make some good coins
  • Drmelvin - Heavens Tear
    Drmelvin - Heavens Tear Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Firstly it has nothing to do with you how much Zoe makes per day because it doesnt affect you and your not even on the same server, Ive known Zoe for over 2 years now and yes all she does do is grind and does actually make the amount of money she stated without selling rare pets (she hasnt even turned up at a rare pet spawn) she doesnt buy gold outside of the game (shes bought alot of gold off me which covered her herc and phoenix and paid me fully in ingame coins) also she repairs everytime she is in a town so that the repair bill is minimal

So personally i think you are just jealous because you cant actually make 2m per day, if you think shes lying then why dont you grind all day and see how much money you make before trying to call people out ok?
  • Drmelvin - Heavens Tear
    Drmelvin - Heavens Tear Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    2Mil a day,, I say you have must have a 2nd shift of players..lol

but close to 1mil a day is possible.
    that also depends on many things.
    where you hunt.
    how many around there hunting the same mobs
    how fast you kill.
    what is your downtime.
    how often afk ? lol

I cant grind like some people does like 5-6 hour straight..
    but adding up all the dq and junk pick up per day.
    if you been hunting more then running around.
    can make some good coins

Ive been to where Zoe grinds and its around Harpy Wraith and there is hardly any players there from what ive seen.

With her phoenix and sage skills she does kill pretty damn fast, she has killed a mob before ive had a chance to even cast a plume shot on it from messing around.

As soon as Zoe finishes off one mob she moves onto the next to try and get as much exp she can from having no one in the area and mobs in a small area.

She doesnt actually go AFK alot other than to eat and such but often gets called away for bosses or FBs within the faction.

Also she grinds on mobs her level, 1 level above or below so the kills are faster and drops are better.
    I think that covers all of it lol
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I like how this has reached page 2 and Zoe hasn't said anything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary
    WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary Posts: 1,686 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I'm absolutely siding with Zoe on this one.

I've already been accused of lies and exaggeration because some people who don't know how to make money with catshops have said it's impossible to make what I'm making. Yet I've kept right on doing it without much difficulty.

So if Zoe says she is making 2 million, and I have no knowledge or experience of how she plays the game, then I'm going to take her at her word until I have a compelling reason to do otherwise.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI Merchanting Guides: warrenwolfy.wordpress.com
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    What I'd like to know is why the OP cares so much. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I like how this has reached page 2 and Zoe hasn't said anything.

I haven't said anything because I was busy in a college class and wasn't able to be on the forums to know this topic was even here.

Here is what I do: I do 1 man army quests on monsters that have a white name to me, and I grind all day. I make anywhere from 50k to 120k per 1 man depending on how well they dropped items. I NPC everything, repair, then go out and do it again. That's it, it's all I do most of each day and all my money comes from this. Killing 60 white named monsters does not take me long at all, I have almost no repair costs and never use 1 healing item either.

I learned how to grind for money in the last mmo I played considering the entire game was a grind anyway. I'd bring in millions a day just getting exp, exactly like I do now. I wasn't able to flat out buy most of my TT 90 mats and get 5 flawless shards in my TT 90 gear already by playing around. I grinded for all that coin.

What I said was not an exaggeration. I really DO make that much coin on a typical day, I just spend it all so fast I still never have any in the end.

If you wonder how long I play a day? Pretty much all of it. 12+ hours lol. Yet I still get good grades in college. How many of you can pull that off?
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • missqq
    missqq Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I haven't said anything because I was busy in a college class and wasn't able to be on the forums to know this topic was even here.

Here is what I do: I do 1 man army quests on monsters that have a white name to me, and I grind all day. I make anywhere from 50k to 120k per 1 man depending on how well they dropped items. I NPC everything, repair, then go out and do it again. That's it, it's all I do most of each day and all my money comes from this. Killing 60 white named monsters does not take me long at all, I have almost no repair costs and never use 1 healing item either.

I learned how to grind for money in the last mmo I played considering the entire game was a grind anyway. I'd bring in millions a day just getting exp, exactly like I do now. I wasn't able to flat out buy most of my TT 90 mats and get 5 flawless shards in my TT 90 gear already by playing around. I grinded for all that coin.

If you wonder how long I play a day? Pretty much all of it. 12+ hours lol. Yet I still get good grades in college. How many of you can pull that off?

lulz
    yeah right.
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited April 2009

What I said was not an exaggeration. I really DO make that much coin on a typical day, I just spend it all so fast I still never have any in the end.

NERD!!!

JK lol... I like smart girls, unless their brains start exploding or something b:shockedb:shocked
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    missqq wrote: »
    lulz
    yeah right.

Yes I am right. Ask the people in the faction I'm in. I'm on nearly all day every day and late at night. My last 2 classes I took in college were an A and a B, one being math and the other being one of those crazy hard Cisco classes.

When you like what you are taking, you tend to do good and I love Cisco. Routing, switching, subnetting, I find it to be very fun and I enjoy being able to say 2 key words when I configure something. "It pings"
    Main characters
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    cisco class hard? lawls been there done that easy breezy, only 2 classes?, look at her equips and then you wont need posts like this, theyll make you feel stronger
  • DustyVavoom - Heavens Tear
    DustyVavoom - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Err I am wondering when Zoe has HIS change? Last I heard he was a male that liked to "role play". Man oh man he really has role played you all. b:chuckleb:laugh
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    cisco class hard? lawls been there done that easy breezy, only 2 classes?, look at her equips and then you wont need posts like this, theyll make you feel stronger

I take it you haven't seen my equips recently.b:chuckle

Only 2 classes because Cisco is 8 credit hours. 4 Cisco classes, 8 credits each. After the first class the number of students that fail or drop leaves the 2nd class with about 1/3 to 1/2 the number from the first class. Last I checked that's not something that you normally see unless the class is too difficult to handle.

The classes are popular, but most people don't make it to Cisco 4. Must be why CCNA's are in such high demand, there are not enough people that manage to actaully pass.
    Err I am wondering when Zoe has HIS change? Last I heard he was a male that liked to "role play". Man oh man he really has role played you all. b:chuckleb:laugh

Ah, you must have been in roadkill at that time. lol Mwahaha I fooled you all as most people already know by now. Yes it was a guy speaking in vent, but sorry it wasn't actually me. One of my favorite things is reactions. I like to see how people react to odd things, and that was a good test. It's not hard to get a friend of mine to speak for me. :P
    Main characters
  • DustyVavoom - Heavens Tear
    DustyVavoom - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Yeah right, good test my ****... What evah. Keep up acting all female. You let a little too much slip in the past and it will catch up to you one day.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Lets see, DrMelvin, who posted on this topic, clearly stated he has known me for at least 2 years. You'd think if I was a guy, he would know because I would have said so by now having known him for that long. Plus at this point if I was I'd say so right now since you brought it up but I'm not a guy. Too bad :p

Back on topic here, try grinding like I do for once. You'll make a ton too.
    Main characters
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Question: What is your favorite color, Zoe?

I think white color is invisible in this forum.. or was it black.. meh..
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • bolvork
    bolvork Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I've had friends in Roadkill, Zoe's old guild verify he is indeed a man. Not sure why he/she/it would want to make people think he/she/it is other than what he/she/it really is. It's either sad, sick, or a combo of both if you ask me.
    IGN: Slitt
  • Literature - Harshlands
    Literature - Harshlands Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    bolvork wrote: »
    I've had friends in Roadkill, Zoe's old guild verify he is indeed a man. Not sure why he/she/it would want to make people think he/she/it is other than what he/she/it really is. It's either sad, sick, or a combo of both if you ask me.

Maybe Zoe is both? O_o

If thats the case he/she/it should jsut say. Some ppl are into that. You might get more free items than acting just female. LoLOlo o_O_O_O
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    I don't care to pick a favorite color because if I did I'd make the other colors mad.

Whatever you keep thinking what you want. My prank to get a reaction seems to have gotten a bit out of hand. On the other hand this is also a good thing I get to see more reactions. :p

You guys keep assuming things. Topic question asked, topic question answered. End of topic.

/close
    Main characters
  • Jjtc - Sanctuary
    Jjtc - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    12+ hours a day and get good grades ? sounds like you have too much time on your hands :S i hope you have some sort of social life because life is short .. not to insult though
  • jemima
    jemima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Only 2 classes because Cisco is 8 credit hours. 4 Cisco classes, 8 credits each. After the first class the number of students that fail or drop leaves the 2nd class with about 1/3 to 1/2 the number from the first class. Last I checked that's not something that you normally see unless the class is too difficult to handle.
    Too difficult to handle depends on the person, which is largely influenced by where you do the class. The maths in my rigging course at TAFE (a technical college) was incredibly easy compared compared to that in my physics degree at University, yet far more people struggled with it in the TAFE course. It doesn't mean that the rigging course is hard. It's incredibly easy to the point where you worry that these people are allowed to go out and work.

The classes are popular, but most people don't make it to Cisco 4. Must be why CCNA's are in such high demand, there are not enough people that manage to actaully pass.
    I hear that 1 is easy, 2 is hard, 3 and 4 are fine so long as you know 1/2.
  • jemima
    jemima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Stupid double posts.
This discussion has been closed.