Dissconecting problem

Mollochsrb - Heavens Tear
Mollochsrb - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Support Desk
During the gameplay every 10 minutes all the players and mobs became frozen, but animations are still working. I can't do a thing, i can't turn on my skills or finish quest or anything. I can just move around the map. I accidentaly sent a message to a friend while everything was stuck and he could see the message but I couldn't see a thing on my chat window. I don't receive any message about dissconecting from the server, or an error message, and I think problem is that I can send data to server but can't receive any. I also checked all options and windows and everything looked normal, and I tried to wait for 10 to 15 min. while I was stuck but nothing changed.

I was running the game normally on other computer at my home connection (vista OS) for a few hours and i thought that my computer was making problems. After that I thought it was a modem troubleshooting and i brought my pc to a friend (on whose pc i was also running the game) and conected it at his modem (same ADSL connection as mine) and everything worked normaly.
I played other MMORPGs (Metin 2, WOW, Archlord...) on same pc and modem and everything was working normaly.

My OS is Win XP SP3, all firewalls are turned off. I dont have any program that is using internet connection in background. Sistem auto updating is also turned off.

Do you have any idea what to do?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Mollochsrb - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• ialixxx
    ialixxx Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    im having the same problem.... please help us...b:cry
  • Tieresius - Lost City
    Tieresius - Lost City Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I had the same problem last night. I ended up dying once...which is always a pain.
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    From the OP's description it does indeed sound like a problem with the connection somewhere. Is this a recent problem or has it been occuring for a while? If it is a new problem have you had any updates to your Firewall, Antivirus, Peerguardian etc. recently? And yes I did read that your firewall is switched off but another program could be blocking it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ialixxx
    ialixxx Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    iv'e seen that problem in other posts.... probably a problem with game since alot of players experincing it...
    there's no one that can help us?b:sad
    alot of players need a solution...b:surrender
    P.S. i heard that the next Patch will Fix the problem.
  • Mollochsrb - Heavens Tear
    Mollochsrb - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Problem resolved!!! My modem was connected on usb port while problem occured. I tried to switch modem on lan port and everything was ok.
    If others who have the same problem use usb connection, they should try the same.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.