EQUINOX Gaming Faction on Dreamweaver Recruiting!

Lightwish - Dreamweaver
Lightwish - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
edited October 2010 in Tideswell (East)
Greetings Dreamweaver!

Equinox is ALWAYS Recruiting!

**UPDATE May14th 2009 - Accepting 60+ levels other than veno!**

Chances are you have seen someone around the server with an Equinox faction tag over their heads. Equinox founders have been around on the server since day 1 and the reason we are still around is (I believe) because we have excellent/fair/down to earth leadership coupled with good people.

Here are the details on our faction

Faction: Equinox

Founded: Day 1 on the server. Momentum and Empire merged early on to form our faction!

FB's - Equinox is 195 members strong and there is ALWAYS FBs taking place. You have no further to look than fac chat to find any one of the many FBs constantly taking place!

TW - Every member is EXPECTED to take part in TW. We pay you very well for it and have an excellent payment plan! We are extremely organized using ventrilo voice communication and run up to 3 TWs at once coodinated using our 200 member limit Ventrilo.

TT - Twilight Temple runs are ALWAYS taking place. 24/7. If you need TT gear Equinox is the place to be. Someone always has a run going, and quite often 5+ runs taking place in the evenings simultaneously.

ZEN/Grind - Equinox has a number of regulars that like to setup and run Zen squads. Quite often we invite outside of faction- in which case if you zen, chances are you have already Zenned with us! Alternatively we have a number of GRIND teams that prefer this method as opposed to Zenning. I have done both...and our regular butterly Grind teamers swear it produces more xp per hour than zen. I do both and our extremely well organized grind teams do VERY well.

WB - Ever seen those high level World Bosses and wondered what they drop because your current faction doesnt farm them? Equinox is currently farming all the (farmable) world bosses on the server on a regular basis in 20-60man raids. Chrono pages FTW!!

Quests - Chances are if you are high enough to apply to Equinox that you arent running too many quests anymore....simply because there arent that many quests at our level anymore! That being said, the ones we do have we make a point to work with eachother on! When a faction like Equinox that has barely any members under level 60 that means that there are many members at the same level above 60. Questing together with the same level is easy!

PK - Enjoy PVP? Take a look at the top 50 PVP players on Dreamweaver, the last I checked about half were Equinox members. If you like to PK, we have an extremely agressive and active PK club within Equinox. Do you have to PK if you are in Equinox? No. In fact I DONT PK myself, but for those that enjoy it we have that here for you, and they are good!

OUR MEMBERS: Equinox is a faction for high level players only. We dont have many members under level 60, and the bar is constantly rising.

Excellence: We actively TRACK every single members performance. How do we do this? We mark level vs. date joined to ensure that every single members is active. We currently have ZERO inactive members, and 190+ active members! Every member is expected to progress their level regularily. Of course there are exceptions like a member going on holidays, moving etc, but our officers keep well informed of these things using a spreadsheet to track member performance, progression and success.

Drama: One thing we pride our faction on is the lack of drama within the faction. Before joining EQ you are asked to leave any and all drama baggage at the door. Those drama-type guild hopper players that managed to get into EQ have either left, or been removed. No drama is something we take seriously!

RECRUITMENT LEVEL: Equinox is currently accepting only Level 70+ members at this time. The good news is that we ARE accepting Level 60+ Barbarian classes!

INTERVIEW: Every potential candidate that applies goes through a standard interview process. If you meet our level requirements and intend to interview at Equinox make sure you are active and at an absolute minimum can attend TWs. If you are unable to attend TWs for whatever reasons dont bother applying here. Its ok to miss one every now and then for work/RL whatever. Equinox is fairly laid back on a lot of things, but one thing we take dead serious is TW.

LEADERSHIP: Our leadership structure is highly organized, laid back and fair. Thats the best way I can describe it. We have extremely low member turnover (few people leave) which we believe is directly attributable to our easy going style of leadership. While we may be easy going, when it comes to TW we are very organized, we know what we want and we have meetings to discuss how to get things done.

FACTION TOOLS: Like any well organized well structured large faction we provide our members with the right kind of tools to get things done! Some of our faction tools made directly available to every member are:

- Ventrilo voice communications. Its not REQUIRED that you have a mic and headset, but it IS required that you have vent and at a minimum can listen to orders on the field of battle. Trying to type out commands while running and gunning just isnt efficient.

- Website: www.equinoxpw.com is our faction website where we allow our members to talk strategies, post pictures, fraternize etc. All the latest TW information along with TW meeting times, faction meetings and special event times are all highly organized within our member website. Our forums always have posts going up and chat going on!

- TW PAYMENT SCHEDULE: want to know what and how much your phat pay will be this week? Just plug in your numbers from our calculations page and you know whats coming and when! I know a few members have been getting quite wealthy from these weekly paydays!

- ACADEMY FACTION: Want to be part of the fun that is Equinox but arent up to level 70 yet? Then apply to THEDIVINE our Academy faction for up and coming members! What does it mean to be a part of the Divine? It means that when you do reach your high level, your get PRIORITY ENTRY to Equinox faction BELOW our LvL70 current level cap. Many players have already joined Divine with this goal in mind. Divine is a fast growing faction and with Equinox available to help them for quests, fbs etc its almost the same as being a part of Equinox. To apply to Divine PM me in game or PM Nyte the Leader of Divine and ally of Equinox.

=================================================

Well if you read this information before applying hopefully it will cut down some of the time during our interview process!

IF YOU DONT GET ACCEPTED- dont worry! If you arent up to level just keep at it! Remember we are a large faction nearing capacity so dont take it personally if you arent accepted, we turn down more than we accept; however out of courtesy we strive to respond to your application FAST.

PM= Lightwish in game for an interview. I am usually online from 4pm server till late daily. Remember LvL70+ or 65+ unless u are a veno If I am not around, try Zion, or last resort xJaYx (but he is busy with Leader stuff usually)

Thanks all and goodluck!

Best Regards,

Lightwish - 79 Cleric
TW Raid Leader
Equinox Marshal
Post edited by Lightwish - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Olee - Dreamweaver
    Olee - Dreamweaver Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    b:victory nice postb:victory
  • Lieal - Dreamweaver
    Lieal - Dreamweaver Posts: 427 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    While we may be easy going, when it comes to TW we are very organized, we know what we want and we have meetings to discuss how to get things done.

And we also have techno music playing in the background, courtesy of Lightwish and Azazel. b:thanks And don't forget the karaoke nights and music rooms!

But in all, Light describes us pretty well - we are a very large faction and our Faction Chat is always a running wall of blue text, but never get intimidated - if your question gets unanswered, wait for a few moments and ask again - or if you want, ask one of the members/officers; more often than not, we are happy to answer any questions you have in PM (unless we are busy with something; I know I've had quite a few PMs go by me while I was busy with TT b:surrender).

We are very helpful and mature, drama-free members who like to fool around with World Bosses and vent (there is always someone laughing their head off there, usually me b:avoid) and our officers - as well as our members - have wonderful personalities and will be there to answer any questions you have, and I know some people (Inu <3) who like to offer their help with bosses and such.

We have kept up a pretty good reputation within Dreamweaver so far and we would like to keep it that way - and I am sure we will - and all people that have a problem with our members are asked to PM an officer/sort it out through PM, and things get resolved pretty easily. =) Those that cannot, well, there will always be some bad seeds in every guild, in every game you can find.

If anyone wants to know why we have two posts on this forum, I believe it is because our requirement level and guild information has changed drastically from the last time we posted... so if a GM could perhaps delete our last thread?

And if you read through all of that, I give you kudos...I promise you that I do not ramble on this much in-game. Really. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • scridon
    scridon Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Awe to bad my noob barb (BrckTurdHous) is only lvl 9. b:laugh

*waves at Olee and continues on to call him a noob*
  • Seraph - Dreamweaver
    Seraph - Dreamweaver Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Yup, Lieal's a rambler... she just rambles on and on and on... ramble ramble ramble... and just when you think she's gonna stop, ramble ramble ramble some more...

XD :P ;)
  • Devarsi - Sanctuary
    Devarsi - Sanctuary Posts: 542 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    wait a second.. world bosses don't drop apoc pages o.o they drop chrono pages on occassion... but those are lvl 100+ skills .. i hope noone on dreamweaver is already at lvl 100.. that would be nuts
  • Seraph - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2009
    Nah, they've been killing them for the fun of it. That's what happens when your lvl 70~80s get bored apparently... lol
  • Lieal - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2009
    Yup, Lieal's a rambler... she just rambles on and on and on... ramble ramble ramble... and just when you think she's gonna stop, ramble ramble ramble some more...

XD :P ;)

That's what happens when I get bored in class. >.>;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mischa - Dreamweaver
    Mischa - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    and you should listen her in vent, its awesome to have her teamming with you. its never quiet, that I can tell you <3 Lieal
  • Lightwish - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2009
    Hey @ My guys = Please dont bump the other recruitment thread its outdated
  • Lieal - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2009
    and you should listen her in vent, its awesome to have her teamming with you. its never quiet, that I can tell you <3 Lieal
    Hey @ My guys = Please dont bump the other recruitment thread its outdated

<3 you too Mischa. b:thanks

And yea Light, it's already closed. =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Batista - Dreamweaver
    Batista - Dreamweaver Posts: 370 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Nah, Lieal always makes Vent interesting. :)
    Batista (85 Cleric) {Semi-Retired Character}
    Venom (55 Venomancer) {Main Character - On Vacation}
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    territorywar.info (Dreamweaver TW Maps) (Updated 08/28/2010)
    battleoftheimmortals.com (Under Major Construction)
  • Lieal - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2009
    Nah, Lieal always makes Vent interesting. :)

b:cute
    But I think that's a codeword for me to shut up. b:shutup Hehe just kidding.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Batista - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2009
    Thank god for the "mute" key ... doh! Did I say that outloud? (J/K) I've learned alot about PW by being nosey and listening in on your conversations with others. Cute voice also, doh! Did I say that outloud? Damn! I'm gonna have to keep my mouth shut and my fingers away from my keyboard. :p
  • Lieal - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2009
    Thank god for the "mute" key ... doh! Did I say that outloud? (J/K) I've learned alot about PW by being nosey and listening in on your conversations with others. Cute voice also, doh! Did I say that outloud? Damn! I'm gonna have to keep my mouth shut and my fingers away from my keyboard. :p

Heh, yea whenever I'm actually quiet and just listening to others I like it better than just talking, because you get to hear things. b:thanks Heehee.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mischa - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2009
    BUMP for Equinox, and while at it, I will take some time to talk about Solstice, Equinox new branch for potential recruits under our current level cap.

Solstice, led by me alongside some of the officers from Equinox started recruiting tonight, and it is already a lvl 2 faction that will work on TW, TT, Zhen, FBs and cookies.

If you're interested on joining Solstice and are over lvl 10 (level cap applies for the first 2 weeks of the guild), please PM Mischa (leader), Duchess (Marshall), Lieal, Inuart, Zion or xJaYx (Players from Equinox that can invite to Solstice)

Remember, if you don't make the cap to enter Equinox, the doorway is Solstice.
  • Toxic - Dreamweaver
    Toxic - Dreamweaver Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Go Equinox b:victory
    <3 Tapout <3
    edited May 2009
    To those out there above level 60 (other than venos) that are concerned that they dont have the TW experience....we will teach you!! So come and have a chat with me or an officer to see what we are about!
  • Lieal - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2009
    Extra bump for Equinox... gotta get 1,000 views. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Seraph - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2009
    To those out there above level 60 (other than venos) that are concerned that they dont have the TW experience....we will teach you!! So come and have a chat with me or an officer to see what we are about!

Yeah, we don't wanna teach nuthin' to them dirty venos! lol :P ;)
  • Toxic - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2009
    Yeah, we don't wanna teach nuthin' to them dirty venos! lol :P ;)

Leave venos alone!!!! b:cry
    <3 Tapout <3
  • Lieal - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2009

Venos make me hurl. b:faint
    -hides cat ears and tail-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Toxic - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2009
    Moving on up b:pleased
    <3 Tapout <3
  • Mischa - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2009
    I heard servers down = my post count up...
    Maybe it's just more DW gossip b:surrender
    Join Equinox nao <3
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Free bump+free postb:surrender
    b:bye
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Batista - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2009

Toxic is not dirty ... it rained a few days ago.
  • Toxic - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2009
    Toxic is not dirty ... it rained a few days ago.

Yeah I got my weekly shower kk? So I'm cleanish.
    <3 Tapout <3
    edited May 2009
    UPDATE:

Recruiting LvL70+ all class

65+ Barb/Wiz
  • crimmerz
    crimmerz Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    hey light, update the original post. TheDivine isnt our academy anymore, and ppl cant contact jay or zion for info now.
  • Batista - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2009
  • Olee - Dreamweaver
    Olee - Dreamweaver Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Ow I c a hot girl called Almy in the second SS b:laugh
This discussion has been closed.