I cant see another players

Options
Erond - Heavens Tear
Erond - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Support Desk
Well i think it all started because i change the settings of the grapphics a lot for example when im doing the WQ i put it on window mode and play something else and well since yesterday i cant see players or skills effects if they arent in a 3 meters range, if they are close i can see them, i have to get close to see them, with mobs and pets ive no problem, its with the players and their effects.

Note: Ive always used full graphics its not a problem with the pcs requirement.
Post edited by Erond - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• MorgulLord - Sanctuary
    MorgulLord - Sanctuary Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Try Cntrl+F9. This toggles Hi/Low Graphics Mode.

In low mode, you cannot see players until you get real close to them and the same with skill effects.

~Morgul
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally...
  • Fishcake - Heavens Tear
    Fishcake - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Also if you go into your settings, somewhere there is a slider for distance. Max that out, and you'll be able to see characters in game again.
  • Erond - Heavens Tear
    Erond - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    fish ive already tryed it, and morgul if u are right that in the low graphics u cant see people unless u get close i think it got buged cos i used to change it a lot and now as normally use the max graphics but it happens that thing of the people that happens in the low mode, so its like having low mode graphics but with the full ones cos i tryed changing it again but i still cant see people. Noone knows a solution?? any gm?
This discussion has been closed.