To those interested in Roleplay

Uindo - Heavens Tear
Uindo - Heavens Tear Posts: 31 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Etherblade (West)
I was hoping to get together with some of the Roleplayers on either of these servers. There seems to be more than enough of us interested in RP to get something started.
I have a great idea for a guild and would love to work with some of or any of or all of you in creating it. I think it would work well with this world and work for any class or races. If interested please post here and send me PM and email me at cyreneltegh@gmail.com.

The name of the guild would be The Relic Hunters and the basis is a strictly neutral based goal. The members can be either evil or good or completely neutral but if good or evil it needs to be roleplayed in a way that their personal goals are second to or hidden to the guild goals. Our basis would be the balance of Evil and Good by acquiring legendary (roleplayed items) so that those of the evil or good alignment do not get them. These ideas would be roleplayed out in storylines both on forums and in game via regular guild events.

If intested please let me know. cyreneltegh@gmail.com.

I will post more of a synopsis later once I see more interested.
Post edited by Uindo - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Shoggy - Dreamweaver
    Shoggy - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Hello I seen your post I have been looking for an Rp guild and I just made a blademaster named Solderin on Heavens Tear I am rather new to the game and don't know alot but some rp while playing would be nice b:victory

Give me a yell in game or send me a private message.

Thanks
    Shoggy
  • Sonnestark - Heavens Tear
    Sonnestark - Heavens Tear Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I've seen RP groups on many boards, and they're always interesting to read and add something more. Though, I'm not interested in joining myself, I do hope things work out in your favor and you create something enlivening here.
    Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - for heavy ones they cannot.
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Greetings, heroes.

Hmm... how should I phrase this.

There is a RolePlay faction within Heaven's Tear. Lady ShinLi is the current leader; you can message her for membership.

The faction forums is located at http://perfectworldrp.19.forumer.com/index.php . You should post upon there to indicate any interest.

I suggest you read the announcements, as faction is on the verge of disbanding.
  • Uindo - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Greetings, heroes.

Hmm... how should I phrase this.

There is a RolePlay faction within Heaven's Tear. Lady ShinLi is the current leader; you can message her for membership.

The faction forums is located at http://perfectworldrp.19.forumer.com/index.php . You should post upon there to indicate any interest.

I suggest you read the announcements, as faction is on the verge of disbanding.

I understand that there is a faction called Roleplay on Heaven's Tear but this guild I am planning to create is not meant for all roleplayers, only those who feel their characters would be best suited. I am not interested in that faction simply because there is no "roleplay" to their name, they have no set ideals or purpose for the guild. The Relic Hunters will be a heavy RP based guild, with purpose, basis and regular events for guild members and others in the community.
  • Uindo - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    I've seen RP groups on many boards, and they're always interesting to read and add something more. Though, I'm not interested in joining myself, I do hope things work out in your favor and you create something enlivening here.

Thank you very much
  • Uindo - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Hello I seen your post I have been looking for an Rp guild and I just made a blademaster named Solderin on Heavens Tear I am rather new to the game and don't know alot but some rp while playing would be nice b:victory

Thanks
    Shoggy

You can find me on Uindo or Ashwynn on Heaven's Tears. I have some interest also showing from Dreamweaver, which I currently do not have an active character on but I want to stick with a server where we have the most interest and I am more than willing to create a character on Dreamweaver for the simple purpose of RP
  • Notbad - Heavens Tear
    Notbad - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited April 2009

Thanks
    Shoggy

hehe i can tell you stuff about this game XD if you ever come to heavens tear just pm me =P might not be on at certains times so >_>
    b:shedtearb:infuriatedb:irritated
    b:sleep
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Baby theres no other super star you know that i'll be..Listening to lady gaga b:laugh
  • Uindo - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    The RELICS- Relic Hunters will be based on Dreamweaver due to the amount of interest shown for this server. Considering I will be making new characters for this purpose, as I have no characters on that server, any are welcomed to join us.