I can see this coming ......

Radiance will defend Enrage, Orion, Triad, Caesar, Evolution and TheEmpire

what do u people think???
Post edited by Kim - Harshlands on

Comments

• Veltore - Heavens Tear
    Veltore - Heavens Tear Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Maybe,but will Rad show is the real question.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Rad not showing up vs Enrage is a great act of defiance. Enrage's entire goal is to **** off the server and they want Rad to be there for TW. Rad not showing up for the TW pisses off Enrage, giving them back what they give.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Astoru - Heavens Tear
    Astoru - Heavens Tear Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    It appears to be working, whether Enrage will admit it or not (Probably not). The only thing I ever hear from them anymore is "Radiance skipped our TW! QQQQQQQ"
    ●Wizard (Male) - Fasditious and pretentious, carries the arrogance of intellectual superiority. Feels the need to remind everyone of his world-ending power, but grows a little manic and unhinged when he finally is allowed to unleash it. "Ahh-hahahahaha!! NOW YOU ALL BURN!!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • finalending
    finalending Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Rad not showing up vs Enrage is a great act of defiance. Enrage's entire goal is to **** off the server and they want Rad to be there for TW. Rad not showing up for the TW pisses off Enrage, giving them back what they give.

well if rad loses all their land that way, they wont have to defend anymore.
  • Astoru - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    well if rad loses all their land that way, they wont have to defend anymore.
    For every land they have lost, they have gained another. Unless you don't pay attention to all the match results.

Radiance and Enrage aren't the only guilds that own territory, you know.
    ●Wizard (Male) - Fasditious and pretentious, carries the arrogance of intellectual superiority. Feels the need to remind everyone of his world-ending power, but grows a little manic and unhinged when he finally is allowed to unleash it. "Ahh-hahahahaha!! NOW YOU ALL BURN!!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • finalending
    finalending Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    yea rad can gain one land but can lose many. atm theres no where to go but to attack rad tho evo has a choice of rad or enrage but seeing as enrage is the stronger of the two, rad would be a better target.
  • lazyness
    lazyness Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    looking forward to it
    most likely it will be enrage, triad, caesar (and possibly evo) all attacking rad, and maybe rad trying to get 1k streams back

some very interesting matchups there, personally my favourite will be rad v caesar assuming it happens... a lot of ex-rads vs the current rad. rad has defensive advantage and they've had time to work on their strategy and communication via some tough battles in the past couple of weeks. caesar has, in my opinion, the better lineup, but they've had 3 not-so-tough battles vs elysium so far and their communication will be in question.

anyway i'll save the rest of this for when the bidding actually occurs and we see exactly wat will happen next week...
  • Sonnestark - Heavens Tear
    Sonnestark - Heavens Tear Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    It appears to be working, whether Enrage will admit it or not (Probably not). The only thing I ever hear from them anymore is "Radiance skipped our TW! QQQQQQQ"
    Amen! There are still non-delusional players around, that can see things for the way they are rather than a faction-tinted looking class.

It really is ironic the way things with Enrage/Radiance parallels the past Radiance/RoC relationship. RoC takes land from other factions, Radiance takes from RoC. Enrage will continue to grow unopposed as Radiance did, Torm must be having spasms of rapturous nostalgia.
    Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - for heavy ones they cannot.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Someone update Sonnestark pls.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Nekhebet - Heavens Tear
    Nekhebet - Heavens Tear Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    hmmmm u people realy need to play more and talk less..so u can get more info cause all u say is worth 0.

1st. Orion was a 24h guild
    2nd. Memebrs that left enrage went to Triad(Triad will alsow get most of TheEmpire players who was rebuild and falls again) ans some went to Memories(or smth like that) others are now guildless.

The only thing that changed is that after this weekend Triad is stronger so Radiance or Enarge will have a hard time. And about Radiance not defending in the end it's their problem.They have still most of the map new leadership and as i understand trying to rebuild the guild. So now that u have the info..flame on !!!!(hmmm hope kymkat has no copyright for "flame on") b:chuckleb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Just another veno!!!
  • Rocky - Heavens Tear
    Rocky - Heavens Tear Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    - TE Merged with Triad.
    - Orion is no longer exists.
    - Memories is the new guild.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    lazyness wrote: »
    ..and maybe rad trying to get 1k streams back...

Got a good chuckle outta this one! Thanks! b:chuckle
  • Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear
    Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    (hmmm hope kymkat has no copyright for "flame on") b:chuckleb:bye

I apparently hold that one. Now pay me royalties! Radiance is growing poor without their level 1 cities. >.>
  • Astoru - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    I wouldn't exactly call 240 million week poor.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear
    Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Unless of course I was joking.
  • Rifkind - Heavens Tear
    Rifkind - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited April 2009

*LAUGH* No, actually it provides us with material for guild jokes for the rest of the week. Also, this week, with all disruption with so many of our high levels leaving us just prior to our wars, it was quite beneficial to us to be able to have the 1K win for free (thanks, Rad!) We had a nice wraith attack at 1K instead, to celebrate our new ownership.
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    awww rif where'd all this spite for rad come from
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rifkind - Heavens Tear
    Rifkind - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    awww rif where'd all this spite for rad come from

That wasn't spite, that was just the way it is, we do make a lot of jokes about Rad not showing up.

As far as why I personally am unhappy with Radiance, you should know as well as anyone; much as I liked you personally, TT runs made you as greedy and selfish as any of the other high levels there, but you weren't high level enough to be immune from criticism like most of them were. Both of which sucked.
    edited April 2009
    i wouldnt say i was greedy, i just believed i should be able to do what i wanted to do with my share of drops. most people disagreed with that. :)

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • asmodeus13
    asmodeus13 Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    As far as why I personally am unhappy with Radiance, you should know as well as anyone; much as I liked you personally, TT runs made you as greedy and selfish as any of the other high levels there, but you weren't high level enough to be immune from criticism like most of them were. Both of which sucked.

Greedy and selfish. lol. Look in the mirror much Rifkind?
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    asmodeus13 wrote: »
    Greedy and selfish. lol. Look in the mirror much Rifkind?

Up to 47 posts with no bans this time. Mods must be slacking, or you must be failing in your trolling lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
    edited April 2009
    cat he can't he good like me, mods have openly called me a troll and I've nver been banned for it, although aryanna did ban me for pestering. her lol :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    cat he can't he good like me, mods have openly called me a troll and I've nver been banned for it, although aryanna did ban me for pestering. her lol :)

hehe hes already had 2-3 other accounts banned for his trolling b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
    edited April 2009
    fail, he needs to learn how to properly troll then....

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Torm must be having spasms of rapturous nostalgia.

He is spared the nostalgia, as I doubt anyone would ditch Triad's TWs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?