Sage/Demon Duos

Options
calea
calea Posts: 4 Arc User
edited April 2009 in General Discussion
My fiance and I duo with multiple characters - we like to do our quests together, and since we've recently hit 60+, we've started talking about the choice we'll make at level 89. We have yet to make a definitive choice, and we probably won't until we get there...but there is one thing that for life of me I couldn't find answered anywhere.

Once we get there, if one of us goes sage, and the other demon, will we still be able to do all our quests together? Or do we both have to go one way or the other to stay together?
Post edited by calea on

Comments

• Aneemah - Heavens Tear
    Aneemah - Heavens Tear Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I am not myself 89 yet, but I am certain for sure that you are able to continue with your quests and activities as you did before. The only thing that the Celestial Sage/Demon cultivation brings is the upgrade to Sage/Demon skills of your class (and the visual companions of course), while the remaining content remains the same/open to anyone.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Yes everything is the same for demon and sage other than the fairy you get and skill upgrades. Although you will both have different cutivation quests from then on and will have different dungeons to do.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • calea
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Alright, thanks ^^

Just to clarify, we'll be able to enter the dungeons together? And Lothranis and Momaganon as well?
  • Aneemah - Heavens Tear
    Aneemah - Heavens Tear Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    calea wrote: »
    Alright, thanks ^^

Just to clarify, we'll be able to enter the dungeons together? And Lothranis and Momaganon as well?

Yes, you both only need to complete the culti 89 and get he corresponding title (Aware of Myriad "sage" and Aware of the Void "demon")
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I'm a sage and have been in both worlds. You can continue to play as you have been.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • calea
    edited April 2009
    Options
    alright, thanks for all the responses ^^