• Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Zoe has got to be the best troll ever.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XXWolfrinXx - Heavens Tear
    XXWolfrinXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I think were all making a big deal out of nothing. All though it may be annoying, pointless, and upsetting to venos who actually want this as a pet, there’s not much we can do by whining. I think for the better of the game and to stop arguments and fighting the gms should really do something about it. Like maybe suspend them for a bit? This is supposed to be a fun game not a war zone. If people would just all get along and play fair there wouldn’t be many arguments and this would be a fun game for all. If u simply don’t agree with me just ignore this then, whining about it won’t help anything or change my mind.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Don't let these blue eyes fool you
    edited April 2009
    Another thing, would you all just stop whining about Zoe, I don't see anything wrong she has done
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    shes a freakin hypocrite, and judging by your lowly amount of posts you havent been here long enough to see how idiotic she sounds when she calls people murderers and money mongers for selling things/making money in an honest way/PVPing. Then she has the gall to go around bragging she captures a rare pet just so people cant sell it, one shots people in PVP, and makes money in the same honest way people she claims are evil for doing so. She can take her egotism, hypocracy and self righteousness and shove it up her fox tail.
    A real person is playing that character. Killing that character is the same as killing that person. Stop cowardly hiding behind your character to avoid consequences. Do some real pk. -Zoe
    edited April 2009
    What did I say about whining? Your only making yourself look bad, I actually thing Zoe is right, selling them is bad. I would much rather have someone who wants it for a pet then someone get it that’s just getting it for greed. Everyone is entitled to there own opinion
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arliana - Dreamweaver
    Arliana - Dreamweaver Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Why should the gms ban someone for killing a monster? If the gms followed your suggestion, they'd have to ban all the ppl who have killed tameable monsters. hmmm... wait a minute.... thats everyone! b:sinb:sinb:sin
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    What did I say about whining? Your only making yourself look bad, I actually thing Zoe is right, selling them is bad. I would much rather have someone who wants it for a pet then someone get it that’s just getting it for greed. Everyone is entitled to there own opinion
    She said she's not interested in rare pets, and the only one she has, she happened to see while flying by and got it so someone who wanted to sell it couldn't get it.

I don't have a problem with people getting a rare pet for any reason. The game is set up that way, so that's just the way it is. But if you're going to moralize which reasons for getting a rare pet are better, then I would rank "getting it to prevent someone else from getting it" quite a bit lower than getting it to sell it. In fact I would rank it pretty much the same as killing it - you're just doing it to upset others.
  • Arliana - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2009
    I kinda wish one of the gms would give some input into this topic.

Also, how many kills will it take for a gm to actually warn the player?
    edited April 2009
    none because theyve said in the past it doesnt breach TOS
  • mbrunestud
    mbrunestud Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    well if u got a rare pet and all of the rare petless venos want it, how do u decide who wants it more?
  • Revolte - Heavens Tear
    Revolte - Heavens Tear Posts: 314 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Why should the gms ban someone for killing a monster? If the gms followed your suggestion, they'd have to ban all the ppl who have killed tameable monsters. hmmm... wait a minute.... thats everyone! b:sinb:sinb:sin

lol BIG difference between 12 hours and 12 seconds friend

anyhow its incredably annoying when people kill the rare pets or get them just to sell them. If you are not one of the people who wait and wait on them to spawn to use then you dont really have the best insight into it, no offense.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Super Duper Uber Booper
  • Revolte - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    that wasnt your story last time you mentioned the bear. not everything is ran by greed and self profit you know.

yes it is this whole world is ran by greed and NO place is ran by any self governing system see thats what anarchism proposes is self government of course it also proposes the absense of hierarchical rule which means any self profit would be anything but damaging to anyone else.

anyway my point is yes everything on this planet is ran by greed, in game, in real life.

thats why we
    radicals are here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Super Duper Uber Booper
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Are non-profit organizations that are about helping those having hard times or who are unable to help themselves also run purely by greed?
  • Ansin - Sanctuary
    Ansin - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Its obvious that the topic for this thread is no longer people killing rare pets, but a discussion about how much corruption there is in this world, and also a chance for a select few to verbally assault Zoe.
    If you want to discuss these topics any further, I recommend you do what you are supposed to,
    and START A NEW THREAD.

Now, going back to the original thesis, I don't think that it should be banned because, as was said before, nobody can reasonably prohibit attacking certain creatures without doing so with every target that is not a Wraith. On the other hand, I do not support attacking rare tameable pets. If you need experience, you should attack more common creatures. This is similar to PKing. Killing your opponent is not outlawed, but it is frowned upon to continually seek out the same target, especially if the target has a long respawn time. And also like PKing, I think GMs should respond to continual reports of the same few people constantly killing the same victim. Grinding against vipents is one thing, but this is different.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You keep what you kill
  • slutmonkey
    slutmonkey Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Not sure if these are rare pets, But I always kill the dodo and the frog by town of arrivals. Why? Because they are excellent XP and an easy kill for a cleric. I only kill if I see it when I am flying past. I dunno what the rare pets are, but if I see a mob I have not seen before I will have a go at killing it.

Veno's should only kill rare spawns, because they are stealing all my kills of normal mobs!!! :P Seriously all I see are venos everywhere.
    edited April 2009
    blah, if zoe didnt acy so hypocritical and condescending in these kind of topics, she wouldnt have brought on fans of flames.

if i see a rare pet, and i do not tame it on the first try, i kill it
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    blah, if zoe didnt acy so hypocritical and condescending in these kind of topics, she wouldnt have brought on fans of flames.

if i see a rare pet, and i do not tame it on the first try, i kill it

Sometimes I think she posts that stuff just to rile people.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2009
    you would be right. i like to shake my boring sea monkies alittle to see if they do anything. its not people i liked riled up, just mostly zoe because it amuses me at how she reacts
  • Arliana - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2009
    lol BIG difference between 12 hours and 12 seconds friend

anyhow its incredably annoying when people kill the rare pets or get them just to sell them. If you are not one of the people who wait and wait on them to spawn to use then you dont really have the best insight into it, no offense.

i cant say i have waited long times, always get the pet on first try even with huge armies lined up. its called getting a squad mate to help u capture it. much easier with 2 ppl than with 1 person competing against all the venos in server....
  • Mizorie - Lost City
    Mizorie - Lost City Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    When I see a rare pet...I kill it cause its like a treat, can't do it often and when you do its special!b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dalamaar: Mizorie you have no soul.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Ehh, I bet the reasoning is jealousy. Venos already can make alot of profit soloing TT and then on top of it they are spoiled with rare pets that only venos can tame and then sell for big profit.

If there was a rare item in game that only an archer can acquire I bet you'd see the same thing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Revolte - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    i cant say i have waited long times, always get the pet on first try even with huge armies lined up. its called getting a squad mate to help u capture it. much easier with 2 ppl than with 1 person competing against all the venos in server....

there is a high lvl veno who has camped each spawn for a while now and kills it before it can be tamed, i dont care if someone else gets it but the intentional kill or sell thing so constant is a migrane. also weve had 3 people working together to get it, sometimes it doesnt work out as easy as you may think or it has for you.

in the end its idiotic to downplay others gameplay, for any reason. I just want a little froggers
    b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Super Duper Uber Booper
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    By all means, keep killing rare pets. Stomp on them with steel-toed boots, if that's what makes you happy.

Just post their names here, so when I encounter them I can show my appreciation.

RedMenace
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • Eorween - Heavens Tear
    Eorween - Heavens Tear Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    LOL i wouldnt give much thought of it been rare or not.

since lvl 1 til now i never own any rare nor i care to have one.
    i would kill it just for the hell of it..lol
    edited April 2009
    By all means, keep killing rare pets. Stomp on them with steel-toed boots, if that's what makes you happy.

Just post their names here, so when I encounter them I can show my appreciation.

RedMenace

And you're going to do that on a PvE server how? Send them flowers? b:puzzled
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear
    Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Tearvalin > stfu about Zoe lol
    We're MysticAve my name is not Dave
    (Poem in the making - Shall be epic)
    edited April 2009
    Tearvalin > stfu about Zoe lol

learn to spell my name, its two words not one long blended one (example. Barack Obama, not Barackhusseinobama) people look idiotic when they cant distinguish its a last name not a long blended one. Not to mention, zoe is dumb :)
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    And you're going to do that on a PvE server how? Send them flowers? b:puzzled

I'm sure I can be almost as annoying as your .sig.

RedMenace
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • Surfer_Rosa - Sanctuary
    Surfer_Rosa - Sanctuary Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Flowers and a stern well composed letter can be pretty effective.
    edited April 2009
    I'm sure I can be almost as annoying as your .sig.

RedMenace

My sig is pure awesome. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]