Im back

Malified - Heavens Tear
Malified - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
edited April 2009 in General Discussion
Hello All i b back Wow got sick nd tired of Playing Crossfire CombatArms Warrock nd what not ...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Malified - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Hi, welcome back... Though I couldn't understand half the stuff your saying, but welcome back anyways.
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Welcome back mr.lv20 person, who got bored after a possible few hours of playing.
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    GO AWAY TROLL WE HAVE OUR OLIGARCHY *throws out door*
  • Ruby - Harshlands
    Ruby - Harshlands Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    GO AWAY

So mean b:sadb:sad
    Wb btw b:chuckle
  • ADvEnTcUrSe - Sanctuary
    ADvEnTcUrSe - Sanctuary Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    so about how long were you gone for mr.20 ??
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    He left overnight.

and I agree; GO AWAY TROLLS! rawwwwwr!
  • manfor
    manfor Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    No No, Trolls don't go away come 'ere, come 'ere.

*Lays out a trail of Troll Bait leading from all major cities to Harpy Wraith. (Of course laying some Troll Bait specifically designed for Zeph that just leads in a giant circle around PW, he is a special case b:chuckle) Hands Harpy sign with the perfect "Troll Me Line". The "silly" Trolls unable to resist follow the trail of bait and seeing the Harpy with the sign, again are unable to resist. They walk right up to the Harpy and let loose with their trollness. Which angers the Harpy.....*

So everybody, check with the Harpy in a day or so and we should see a giant mound of Troll corpses. b:victory
    Satellite Internet: The permanent "hold on a sec" connection

Always ready with the S'mores and hot dogs for when the flames get going.
  • Ammerex - Lost City
    Ammerex - Lost City Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    manfor wrote: »
    No No, Trolls don't go away come 'ere, come 'ere.

*Lays out a trail of Troll Bait leading from all major cities to Harpy Wraith. (Of course laying some Troll Bait specifically designed for Zeph that just leads in a giant circle around PW, he is a special case ) Hands Harpy sign with the perfect "Troll Me Line". The "silly" Trolls unable to resist follow the trail of bait and seeing the Harpy with the sign, again are unable to resist. They walk right up to the Harpy and let loose with their trollness. Which angers the Harpy.....*

So everybody, check with the Harpy in a day or so and we should see a giant mound of Troll corpses.

b:dirty
    Which NPC sells troll bait.. I want some. xD b:shutupb:surrender