Just a few things ive noticed

bigbadjohn1
bigbadjohn1 Posts: 5
edited April 2009 in The Fanatics Forum
1: Whats up with the blue damage log on some ppls nix's.
2: WTF is up with the damage sometimes.....i ahev 3.8k hp and a heirro......i get hit for 742 by veno then 344 by nix then 378 by nix then 678 by veno and im dead....wheres my heirro tick? thats only 2142......my heiro shouldve ticked and i shouldnt have died correct........fkin weird lol...only happens with like 4 people so far.
3:This is my favorite one.......Tell me why when somone makes a post about CQ cryin about bein pked or havin their charm ticked they are the only ones makin **** angry comments lol......how many times have i been killed? ALOT. how many times did i kill ****(with the help of a freind) and Comy? ONCE. how much did i QQ when i died? none lol how much did they? ALOT PK POTS? LMFAO and a fkin Bounty! LMFAO then you go on here and QQ to ppl makin these post and everyone else is postin on how much it makes them laugh.....you little 13 year old kids need to be a little less whiney on here kill laugh about it die laugh about its all in fun .....ITS A GOD DAM GAME :) anyways have a very nice day .....CLAIM THAT BOUNTY CQ PLSSSSSSSSSSS LOL kill me alot tyvm :) i love oyu all