Everyone looks the same..

Mythril - Dreamweaver
Mythril - Dreamweaver Posts: 24 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Everyone has the same grey hair, hair style, and skin color, but thier portraits are all very different. My character in game looks like my portrait but noone else, is there anyway to see characters like how thier portraits look? (ie.black skin, red hair) i looked in options, but didn't find anything...
Post edited by Mythril - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Kiittyara - Sanctuary
    Kiittyara - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    system settings-->UI---check the customizations box

i think.
  • Saomuel - Dreamweaver
    Saomuel - Dreamweaver Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited April 2009
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Your not creative enough... there's like over 10 billion customizations with this game! Seriously! You can so unique!

But yea.. the only noticeable thing is your face... hair... and that's about it. The rest is all covered up with armor.

P.S. If you really want to get noticed, make yourself look like an alien.
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • burbatoft
    burbatoft Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Everyone has the same grey hair, hair style, and skin color, but thier portraits are all very different. My character in game looks like my portrait but noone else, is there anyway to see characters like how thier portraits look? (ie.black skin, red hair) i looked in options, but didn't find anything...

i also have this same problem!!! if any1 has any details on what has to be Altered in the Settings give me a hola'
  • Buffer - Dreamweaver
    Buffer - Dreamweaver Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    burbatoft wrote: »
    i also have this same problem!!! if any1 has any details on what has to be Altered in the Settings give me a hola'
    system settings-->UI---check the customizations box

Its already been answered o.O