I don't know if I totally missed this but...

Gaalina - Dreamweaver
Gaalina - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
What is FB 19? I kept seeing people talking about it and while going through the PW site they mentioned it.

I'm slightly new.... my highest chara is lvl 20 but this is my first MMORPG so there are still things I don't get yet.
Post edited by Gaalina - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    fb 19 is the first dungeon. I know it stands for some Chinese word, but not really sure what that is. You're gonna need higher levels to come help you with it (dont even bother trying it yourself..) and just having the higher levels in party will give them a lot of exp/sp/reputation so you will have no problem at all getting it done. I invite my friends for fb's... but you can also try spamming in some town or just going to the entrance and asking for help, if it takes you more than 10 seconds to find a party, I'd be really surprised. Anyway, you get your fb's at all lvls that end in 9 so 19, 29, 39 etc (with a few weird ones where you do later... fb 51, fb 69 u do at 70 etc) but you dont need to worry about those for a while. Just make sure to bring the tablets you get from some NPC (saying something about Call to Duty) and have all your quests before you go in. GL with it :P
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Saomuel - Dreamweaver
    Saomuel - Dreamweaver Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I know it stands for some Chinese word, but not really sure what that is.

Fuben. Means "dungeon", as I've read.
  • Literature - Harshlands
    Literature - Harshlands Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    They need to start calling it COD19 for Call of Duty. Thats what the quest is called in this version.
  • Fsdfasdfasdr - Harshlands
    Fsdfasdfasdr - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    What is FB 19? I kept seeing people talking about it and while going through the PW site they mentioned it.

I'm slightly new.... my highest chara is lvl 20 but this is my first MMORPG so there are still things I don't get yet.

Slightly? level 20-noob
    lack of knowledge about fb - noob
    You are not slightly new, you are completely new