Giving rides

dcrone
dcrone Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Archer
I'm a newb...
I've heard that male archers can give rides.
Is this true?
And if so, how???
Please help...
Post edited by dcrone on

Comments

• Braxas - Dreamweaver
    Braxas - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    That is true, you do this by walking up to a female of any class and right-clicking on her picture. Then click embrace. If she accepts then you can carry her around.
  • Lunnark - Sanctuary
    Lunnark - Sanctuary Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    That is true, you do this by walking up to a female of any class and right-clicking on her picture. Then click embrace. If she accepts then you can carry her around.

Or the vice-versa : she also can invite you to give her a ride (if you are cute enough ...LOL). You can accept or decline, whatever you wish!
    But this will mostly happen on female characters (non-elf) that are bellow level 30. After 30, all have their own ride to fly around. You can still carry them if you and her both want it though!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dcrone
    dcrone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Thank you both so much!!!
  • stormhydra
    stormhydra Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Or the vice-versa : she also can invite you to give her a ride (if you are cute enough ...LOL). You can accept or decline, whatever you wish!
    But this will mostly happen on female characters (non-elf) that are bellow level 30. After 30, all have their own ride to fly around. You can still carry them if you and her both want it though!

Yep, theres are quest around lvl 25 that needs you to get to heavens tear, which floats in the air. Obviously non-elfish females below lvl 30 need a ride up.
    You might be able to use the Town Portal skill (that skill you get at like lvl 5) and stand right underneath heavens tear and use it. I dont know if it teleports you to silver pool (nearby town) or heavens tear.
    Steam Acc - Blugblugy || Steam Nickname - Blugyblug ||Xfire - Blugyblug || - Call of Duty 4/Modern Warfare 2/COD: Black Ops - Blugyblug ||League of Legends - Blugyblug||Forsaken World - Coalescence (mage)
  • Shadowreign - Harshlands
    Shadowreign - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    stormhydra wrote: »
    You might be able to use the Town Portal skill (that skill you get at like lvl 5) and stand right underneath heavens tear and use it. I dont know if it teleports you to silver pool (nearby town) or heavens tear.

Using Town Portal will take you to Silver Pool as heaven's tear isn't considered a town for the purposes of teleportation.