Apothecary Skill LvL 4?

Ylluna - Sanctuary
Ylluna - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
edited April 2009 in General Discussion
I have all the crafting skills up to level 3 and got the quests to move on to level 4 accept for my Apothecary Skill. Though it is offered to me and lit up in the list of quests to reach level 4 when I click Yes on it I get a message saying I cannot learn this level yet. No explanation, just a confusing offer to raise it only to be told I can't b:sad

Please, can someone help me sort this out so I can continue with my gathering skill? Or is this an inside glitch that needs to be fixed?
Post edited by Ylluna - Sanctuary on

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    It is a quest..you have to buy the book:

Path Of Pharmacist

Required LVL 50
    Start NPC Master of Herb Picker of Dream Searching Port, Huajen (618, 390)
    Reward Exp (500)

**Speak with Huajen again to view his Mechandise List and buy the item "Apprentrice Pharmacist" for 52,500 gold.

**With the item "Apprentrice Pharmacist" in your inventory, speak to the "Elder" to learn your level 4 Pharmacist skill.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Ylluna - Sanctuary
    Ylluna - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    It is a quest..you have to buy the book:

Path Of Pharmacist

Required LVL 50
    Start NPC Master of Herb Picker of Dream Searching Port, Huajen (618, 390)
    Reward Exp (500)

**Speak with Huajen again to view his Mechandise List and buy the item "Apprentrice Pharmacist" for 52,500 gold.

**With the item "Apprentrice Pharmacist" in your inventory, speak to the "Elder" to learn your level 4 Pharmacist skill.

Thank you so very much for the quick and detailed help, RedsRoseb! b:pleased