Dont kiss venos

Options
2»

Comments

• Palu - Harshlands
    Palu - Harshlands Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    heartless? Oh come on thats kind a harsh thing to apply to us all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    If at first you dont succeed, redefine success.
  • Dishy - Harshlands
    Dishy - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Well, personally I like to kill the venos, go back to town, carry them, kiss them then take them out and kill them again and try to repeat :D

Edit: Wrong Avatar QQ.
  • Palu - Harshlands
    Palu - Harshlands Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Ummmmm......... b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    If at first you dont succeed, redefine success.
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    did u ever try kissing a veno in fox form ? xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elegy - Heavens Tear
    Elegy - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

no kissing then, only snuggling b:chuckle
  • Xaikus - Dreamweaver
    Xaikus - Dreamweaver Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I like me some clerics b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty
    NoQuarter: Friendly, helpful, and Mature. Recruiting players any level on Dreamweaver.
  • Deonra - Heavens Tear
    Deonra - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    what if the veno turned out to be a guy o_o

well half the time i meet a guy venomancer rather in a girl. Yes im talking of my own class lol ^^ thank god for girl power truthfully. i wont be in offence to the chi thing. Yes some of us grab chi and then leave for battle, but i tend to befriend them and help them along the road. hee hee not without my trusty fat rock at my side of course :3. Yet there will be some shallow venos who get chi steal a kiss run off and you never see them again but hey some of us have our own heart about it ^^. Besides being in the arms of my hulky blademaster is enough to make me happy. [Love you DarkShadow_ ]

[Leader of the Chi grabers Azuremyths Deonra]
  • Fyrah - Sanctuary
    Fyrah - Sanctuary Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    what if the veno turned out to be a guy o_o

They're traps! But then again, oh well. It amuses me.
    You've got to take the good with the bad, smile with the sad, love what you've got, and remember what you had. Always forgive, but never forget. Learn from mistakes, but never regret.
  • sealed
    sealed Posts: 781
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Make sure to drop the around lvl 100 mobs or World Boss, kthxbaib:chuckle

sealed~
  • Scorpius - Lost City
    Scorpius - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

ever seen a barb in tigerform and foxform'd veno kiss? errrrr......b:surrender
  • Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear
    Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Rule, a cleric gonna kill you sumday I swear man -.-
    We're MysticAve my name is not Dave
    (Poem in the making - Shall be epic)
  • Harrani - Sanctuary
    Harrani - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....
    i love random conversations b:pleased

i never knew venos get chi when they embrace.....
    im off to try that RIGHT now! b:chuckle
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    psh, ima chi tool, AND I LIKE ITb:dirty and when i need chi, all i do is, "I need chib:cute" Then they all come running, and i take my pick. personally when i get venonapped, and then dropped off in the harshlands, i whisper and say, "dont worry, i'll have a pk group huntin u down like a pack of wild dogz" cos i cant pk mehself. And thats only if they're white nammed. After that, they usually come back and get me. I'm just pimp like thatb:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • Drazo - Dreamweaver
    Drazo - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,187 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Grippieluver would you please stop necroing threads? All 28 of your posts here have necro'd old and dead threads and some GMs may see that as grounds for a forum ban (I know I would too if I didn't realised you're new and realise you don't know it's against the rules).
    Non-mule characters:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]....and Drazomyst.
  • Parvati - Dreamweaver
    Parvati - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Not all venos are like that. Infact to many times I have been standing around and a guy venonaps me, takes me across the city, kisses me and then ask me where I am going. DUH I was right were I needed to be.

Hahaha! Once I was in Plume, and asked a random dude if he could help me with a quest near the lake of no worries. He said sure! Then, my roomie needed some help with something, so the guy said "I'll carry you there and wait for you to come back." he didn't though, he flew me to Volcanic Purgatory and left me there all alone, right on top of the mountain. I've only been there once before o.o

Anyhow, moral of the story, never, EVER trust a random guy to carry you when you leave the computer. Ever!
  • Roxmel - Sanctuary
    Roxmel - Sanctuary Posts: 640 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    psh, ima chi tool, AND I LIKE ITb:dirty and when i need chi, all i do is, "I need chib:cute" Then they all come running, and i take my pick. personally when i get venonapped, and then dropped off in the harshlands, i whisper and say, "dont worry, i'll have a pk group huntin u down like a pack of wild dogz" cos i cant pk mehself. And thats only if they're white nammed. After that, they usually come back and get me. I'm just pimp like thatb:pleased
    NECRO
    Grippieluver would you please stop necroing threads? All 28 of your posts here have necro'd old and dead threads and some GMs may see that as grounds for a forum ban (I know I would too if I didn't realised you're new and realise you don't know it's against the rules).
    ^
    Hahaha! Once I was in Plume, and asked a random dude if he could help me with a quest near the lake of no worries. He said sure! Then, my roomie needed some help with something, so the guy said "I'll carry you there and wait for you to come back." he didn't though, he flew me to Volcanic Purgatory and left me there all alone, right on top of the mountain. I've only been there once before o.o

Anyhow, moral of the story, never, EVER trust a random guy to carry you when you leave the computer. Ever!
    NECRO

...someone please close this thread
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] -Roxmel- ;O
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    O.o ehhhhhhh............ I guess because... <.< They don't like you? rofl b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Pre-BB clerics need more chi skills D:

(don't let the avatar fool you, I gave up on him and made a cleric, 47 atm)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Untamedchaos - Sanctuary
    Untamedchaos - Sanctuary Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Hey Rule... the venos over in Heavens Tear must be very happy when you venonap them. Over in Sanctuary its some low lvl guy who just likes to kiss the girls run with them then drop them. Where are the romantics in Sanctuary? b:chuckle

In my pants, go fetch =D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] With a .25x multiplier = 423520 regular

Booyah.
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
This discussion has been closed.