Male Vecromancers

nickthefrenchy
nickthefrenchy Posts: 2 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Suggestion Box
It'd be awesome if there were male Vecromancers...I'd love to be able to capture/summon monsters, but I'd rather not make a girl.
Post edited by nickthefrenchy on

Comments

• Mothergoose - Sanctuary
    Mothergoose - Sanctuary Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Male characters with fox tail/cat ears/bunny ears... I like it.b:laugh
  • Draykarna - Sanctuary
    Draykarna - Sanctuary Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Or even allow them to have lizard or more barbarian designs. (female playing veno btw)
    [SIGPIC]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b150/HIM_Wraith/Dray_Sig5_zps515c7918.png[/SIGPIC]
    .:sig by me:.

.:My Chars:.
    .:Draykarna-Veno-8x.:.NiteShade_-Sin-4x.:.Shavain-Psy-7x.:.Kellyka-Cleric-7x.:.Ravenda-Seeker-5x.:.Valaskar-Arch-1x:.
  • Belokk - Sanctuary
    Belokk - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Or even allow them to have lizard or more barbarian designs. (female playing veno btw)

thats what some venommancers are supposed to have evolved from and seeing as theres no lizard like female venos it could be the males version
  • Eorween - Heavens Tear
    Eorween - Heavens Tear Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Why is male / female character matter to you so much ?

Is it that you 6ay and you like to stare at a man's thing instead?

Its a computer graphics online MMO game.

play it or dont play it.
    you can always just pay some veno and tame a pet.
    no one say you have to play a veno.

If you want to make a discussion of something.
    make it so it has some meaning, not like the last thread I just read over and over.
  • Blade_Wolfe - Heavens Tear
    Blade_Wolfe - Heavens Tear Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    the male veno in a buny form.... EASTER BUNNY!!!!! lmfao
  • Junon - Heavens Tear
    Junon - Heavens Tear Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited April 2009

play it or dont play it.

make it so it has some meaning, not like the last thread I just read over and over.

I play a male char in every online game I play and I never stare at there "thing" as you so politely put it. Why would you stare at a char's "thing" anyway when there's a ton of things surrounding you to grab your attention, are you saying your char's "thing" makes you so hot and bothered that you can't help but stare?

This thread does have meaning, it just doesn't to you because it's not something you really care about. If it bothers you so much then do what others who don't care for this thread has done already....IGNORE IT
  • Buffer - Dreamweaver
    Buffer - Dreamweaver Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited April 2009

play it or dont play it.

Why does it matter so much? Well, how about why not? Whats wrong with wanting to play a male venomancer? You can choose between male and female on the other two races, why does it have to be limited here?

Maybe someone's **** and would rather look at the male character all the time. What's wrong with that? Are you a homophobe?

Maybe a guy wants to play as a guy, so he doesn't have other guys hitting on him. Maybe he doesn't want to be a cross-dresser.

Maybe a girl wants a female barbarian for the same reasons.

Now, if YOU want to make a discussion of something, first realize this is a "Suggestions" thread. Any rational and reasonable suggestion is a justifiable topic for discussion. If you don't like an idea, at least give a reason other than saying something that seems like a crude **** joke.

Back on topic: I don't see why it would be a problem having choices of sex on the untamed.
  • nickthefrenchy
    nickthefrenchy Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Thanks for all the replies guys. And I was just wondering. No, I don't look at guy's.. Erm.. 'thing' but I'd rather not be a cross-dresser, like Buffer said. I hope maybe PWI will decide to use my idea, because if they do, I may have quit a few more in store.
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    This idea is cool.... Like the 10000 other ideas that also suggested a male veno if you search through the forums.

Anyhow, I would like a male veno. So I can stop hitting on female venos that are actually Guys In Real Life
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • Damarus - Dreamweaver
    Damarus - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    if u want a male veno u might as well have a female barb but that is just to weird
  • Damarus - Dreamweaver
    Damarus - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    i mean it would be nice also so girls don't have to act like guys either
  • Antelope - Lost City
    Antelope - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Actully, there were Male Werefoxes beleve it or not. Male Werefoxes are the oppisite of females and they seduce women to fall inlove with them. I was thinking of them having Snakes tail, Devil horns, Buck horns, Fox tail with fox ears and Bunny ears with a tail.
    Level 1x WF. Harshlands (PvP)
  • Eorween - Heavens Tear
    Eorween - Heavens Tear Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I play a male char in every online game I play and I never stare at there "thing" as you so politely put it. Why would you stare at a char's "thing" anyway when there's a ton of things surrounding you to grab your attention, are you saying your char's "thing" makes you so hot and bothered that you can't help but stare?

This thread does have meaning, it just doesn't to you because it's not something you really care about. If it bothers you so much then do what others who don't care for this thread has done already....IGNORE IT

hardly ever worth stare at, those thing are so hot about themselves and be the man in every man game are ave 5-10 min man.

Its hardly a warm up.