Pw International My ---

Options
Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
edited April 2009 in General Discussion
We are pleased to announce that for our users in the United States, Perfect World Entertainment Prepaid Cards are now available for conveneient purchase at your nearest Target Store!

To celebrate the release of these nifty cards a special promotion will take place for players who redeem these cards (over the next 2 weeks) with some very special prizes up for grabs!

Here's how this promotion works - Anyone who purchases a Perfect World Entertainment Prepaid Card(s) and redeems them starting at noon (Pacific Time), Wednesday, April 15th through noon (Pacific) April 29th will immediately be entered into a random prize drawing. The more cards you redeem the more times your account will be entered in our drawing so be sure to redeem as many cards as you can over the next two weeks to give yourself the best shot at winning!

Prizes are as follows: 5 players per server (25 total!) will receive the 'yet-to-be-released' Ninetails Mount! Trust me when I say that you will be the talk of the town when strutting through town on this stunning ride.

Great way to show how much you care for your non-US player base PWI.

You sucks b:fatb b:spit b:fatb
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh

Comments

• xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    This will not be the only promotion where Ninetails mounts will be made available. Additionally, promotions will not be the one and only method to attain this mount.

We realize that users not located in the US have a demand for this mount, and we will address that in the near future.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.