ROADKILL wants YOU!

Comments

• Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear
    Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear Posts: 802 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I had a character in roadkill once. The guild seemed ok until I realized the leader was rather...lacking in the intelligence department, to put it nicely. This and most of the higher levels went to other guilds when I was still there.

Just FYI our leader is currently in the hospital and has life threatening health problems currently, please refrain from talking ill about someone, it might make you regret it. We are preying for her return to good health and back to the game.

Our lead in ROADKILL has been passed on to another for the time being, we are still on track. Despite the rumors trolls spew, ROADKILL is just fine, and we're not going anywhere. If you believe all rumors we were supposed to be an alt guild of RAD too. Are we or aren't we? You make the call, hehe

JOIN TODAY! b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You will never do anything in this world without courage.
    It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.
    ~Aristotle
  • Renay - Heavens Tear
    Renay - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I saw fusebox just now, not in roadkill anymore. Same with a barb I can't remember how to spell the name of Azhadi or something. Lockilicious if I spelled that right. All the highest level members left when I was there. Roadkill also nearly merged with Legion at the time.

I left of my own accord due to the poor leadership and guild instability. I may not care for the lead but I wish no harm to her and hope she gets better soon.
    edited April 2009
    All guilds loose members, and all guilds replace them with new after they leave.

Not sure what your agenda here is, other than try and stir up rumors, so I don't really care. The fact your posting in an alt, shows your up to no good anyways. So please go troll somewhere else. This isn't what this thread is for.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Aristotle
  • MysticVeno - Heavens Tear
    MysticVeno - Heavens Tear Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I saw fusebox just now, not in roadkill anymore. Same with a barb I can't remember how to spell the name of Azhadi or something. Lockilicious if I spelled that right. All the highest level members left when I was there. Roadkill also nearly merged with Legion at the time.

I left of my own accord due to the poor leadership and guild instability. I may not care for the lead but I wish no harm to her and hope she gets better soon.

Just an FYI...fusebox and Az have not been in RK for quite awhile now. That is very old news. As Foxx said, ALL factions lose members too. Does that make RK special in your eyes? BTW why not say who your toon that used to be in RK is? Otherwise I call em like I see em.... TROLL ALERT!!!!
  • Chansore - Heavens Tear
    Chansore - Heavens Tear Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Troll! Troll! Troll! Troll!b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Founder of United Lions Liberation Front
    not to be confused with the
    ..Liberators Movement for Lions
    or.....Lions United Front
    or........United Lions Front for Liberation of all Lions

Retired b:bye but still trolllinnnnnn
    edited April 2009
    Hey Chan, where's your Slap Chop? lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Aristotle
  • Chansore - Heavens Tear
    Chansore - Heavens Tear Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    oh just cleaning it. im slap choping ma nuts soon. i bet you'll love'em!b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Founder of United Lions Liberation Front
    not to be confused with the
    ..Liberators Movement for Lions
    or.....Lions United Front
    or........United Lions Front for Liberation of all Lions

Retired b:bye but still trolllinnnnnn
  • Jaded - Heavens Tear
    Jaded - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Yes, Fuse, Lock, and Az left oh how many months ago? We seem to have managed just fine without them. Infact we gained members after we lost them. b:pleased

All factions lost members this week. *shrugs*
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I wonder where fuse az and lock are right now b:scorn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Last I saw they were in enrage.

Does roadkill plan on finally getting more land? I hope they do they've been sitting in that one spot for too long.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
    edited April 2009
    There's plans for future conquests, lets just leave it at that.

Join ROADKILL TODAY!

http://roadkill.pwquests.com/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Aristotle
  • Devil_x - Heavens Tear
    Devil_x - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    im ex-member roadkill,.b:cryi miss u roadkill..its my first faction who give me first victory in TW....
    at last i say kick **** radiance..do not allience with radiance they are just boredroom faction..b:angryb:angry
  • Rubles - Heavens Tear
    Rubles - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Hi Hi! im not nearly high enough to be in a power guild, but i met with Foxx_trott, and MysticVeno the other day, had to be 2 of the very nicest people i know. also another member, Teraru has been leveling a alt with me (my first char). i wish all of RoadKill the best of luck this weekend, and i wish there was something i can do to help.

*grabs pom-poms and starts to cheer*

sadly thats about all i can do b:pleased

See you all in game!
    <3
    Ruby
    edited April 2009
    Hi Hi! im not nearly high enough to be in a power guild, but i met with Foxx_trott, and MysticVeno the other day, had to be 2 of the very nicest people i know. also another member, Teraru has been leveling a alt with me (my first char). i wish all of RoadKill the best of luck this weekend, and i wish there was something i can do to help.

See you all in game!
    <3
    Ruby

Ah that was sweet thank you very much. I'll pass on your kid words to the guild.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Aristotle
  • MysticVeno - Heavens Tear
    MysticVeno - Heavens Tear Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited April 2009

See you all in game!
    <3
    Ruby

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a rel pleasure speaking with you in game. Hope to see you around more in game.
    edited April 2009
    After our TW today with RAD we will be processing applications to join ROADKILL. If your wanting to get into TW, or just want an awesome bunch of people to play the game with, ROADKILL might be for you. We are a very mature guild, but that don't mean we don't have fun. The members really care for each other. Why not try us out, and join our family.

Apply to ROADKILL by clicking this link.

http://roadkill.pwquests.com/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Aristotle
  • Hari - Heavens Tear
    Hari - Heavens Tear Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    ROADKILL HAS GOALS

Our guild currently owns a plot of land on the map, and has for quite a while. We intend to expand on this, and are looking for fine folks to help us expand these lands, and to continue being a force in TW.

Umm... I don't see anything on the map b:chuckle Did your expansion plans include getting owned by a guild that just lost half it's members? b:bye

I'm sure that was just your idea of continuing to be a force in TW b:cute
    HT clerics at their finest:

hari: can you do mdef debuffs? makes the fight go faster
    naughty_x: waste, I do more damage without them
    hari: ...you do more damage in 2 seconds than reducing mdef by 35% for 4 casters does in 20 seconds?
    naughty_x: is waste, i do more damage

hari: 3-3 BH goes a lot faster with a sin
    naughty_x: no, only a difference of like 3 minutes
    hari: ...we've been in here a lot longer than 3 minutes already
    naughty_x: your opinion
  • Hari - Heavens Tear
    Hari - Heavens Tear Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    And no, I'm not from Enrage... or Radiance.
    HT clerics at their finest:

hari: can you do mdef debuffs? makes the fight go faster
    naughty_x: waste, I do more damage without them
    hari: ...you do more damage in 2 seconds than reducing mdef by 35% for 4 casters does in 20 seconds?
    naughty_x: is waste, i do more damage

hari: 3-3 BH goes a lot faster with a sin
    naughty_x: no, only a difference of like 3 minutes
    hari: ...we've been in here a lot longer than 3 minutes already
    naughty_x: your opinion
  • Astoru - Heavens Tear
    Astoru - Heavens Tear Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I doubt you'll get much applicants after being wupped by a gimped Rad roster.
    ●Wizard (Male) - Fasditious and pretentious, carries the arrogance of intellectual superiority. Feels the need to remind everyone of his world-ending power, but grows a little manic and unhinged when he finally is allowed to unleash it. "Ahh-hahahahaha!! NOW YOU ALL BURN!!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I told you its a conspiracy.
    Cat wrote:
    Roadkill and Radiance war is preplanned. Its pretty obvious where Enrage is going now and Roadkill cant break free of Rad on there own without disbanding the guild.

So why not let Rad take the land and then they just replant themselves somewhere away from Enrage(who wont be as nice to them as Rad was) and possibly get more room to expand.

Its alot better for guild moral to loose your land by choice to someone you want it to go to, then to be steamrolled and slaughtered by someone you dont like :P

I fully expect to see RK loose this week and bid next week on EIysium or Triads.

hehe b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Alaenia - Heavens Tear
    Alaenia - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Cat you must think that you are the only one that thought that we may relocate if we end up losing a territory?

Our war clearly wasn't preplanned.
    And a gimped Radiance? well our Roadkill roster hasnt been all pimped up either since Caesar came into play.

People that make stupid assumptions on things they have no clue on ruin peoples fun.

Me and most of the other people in RK that took part in the war, actually enjoyed it, win or lose we gave it a shot, we did the best we could do with what was given to us... and i am happy cause at least the people we have are a family. I was never as proud of being a member of Roadkill as last night, proud to fight and die repeatedly next to my party and faction friends & I'm planning on doing so as long as we have people to fight...

Can you say the same about your factions?

We will still be around then b:cute
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Real war or not, the problem is that Roadkill got fat and out of shape.
    And Rad attacking you should be a compliment. Radiance only attacks those who are a threat to them or are the strongest opponent. At least that's how it was when I was in it. I'm sure Roadkill will be on the map again soon. In fact, I'm willing to bet money on it.

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
  • Alaenia - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    I was complimented that we had a war with them, any war with a big faction is a good learning experience, i was talking to the other people talking about preplanned and other stupidities :) that was all.

And we werent fat, just out of shape , but we are getting better already b:cute and aloha defected b:bye
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    TBH i didnt bother reading all your post, people like you over react over everything so not much point.

I said it was my conspiracy theory for the week. I make one every week. Its fun.

Its a game, you try having a little fun.

Anyone else think they protesteth a bit to much?

lol b:bye

oh and btw:
    Me and most of the other people in RK that took part in the war, actually enjoyed it, win or lose with what we had we gave it a shot, we did the best we could do with what was given to us... and i am happy cause at least the people we have now are a family. I was never as proud of being a member of Roadkill as last night, proud to fight and die repeatedly next to my party and faction friends & I'm planning on doing so as long as we have people to fight...
    Can you say the same about your faction?

Yes, yes I can and I think EVERYONE in Enrage can say the same. Cept we know how to have fun and make jokes without getting all emo about it.

I would suggest staying away from Hisui's predictions as well. With the humor and sarcasm he interjects in them sometimes they might cause you to have a complete breakdown if he ever says something about RK.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Sometimes my facetiousness is lost when I type something instead of say it. b:sad

I'll translate my post:
    Rad fails and attacked fat Roadkill instead of Enrage.
    Members of Rad have been crying for that teleport point to Immo camp foreeevvvveeer. Why not trade Roadkill a land and then not show up next week when Roadkill attacks Rad along with every other little guild on the server? It's the perfect crime. No one can accuse anyone of anything because it can be blamed on the mass amount of TWs.

Another theory is that Roadkill's higher members are being absorbed into Radiance.

Also, the interstellar dinosaurs returned Charity back to Radiance, but the prehistoric alien abduction was a bit much and Charity needed to recover. So she handed the guild to Radiance and now has an alt in Enrage.

Also, rumor has it that Enrage is on the verge of a breakup. Too many cooks, not enough food. I think Rawthorne and Torm will be starting up that new faction.

So many theories. I think Cat is onto something here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
  • Alaenia - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    I dont have break downs over a game :) seems like you are over reacting now.

I just dont like people talking about things they dont know, as if they know them.

Also i dont read prediction posts but others in faction do and they like them from what i hear.

Have fun in game, glad to hear you can say that about enrage i know there are a couple of nice people in there b:cute

Defected = huh? b:chuckle nvm i dont even wanna know how many mushrooms you have had.

enough time wasted posting i gotta level! see you guys around!
    edited April 2009
    Let them think what they want Alaenia. If our roster being decimated by Caesar makes us fat, I guess we better get off our arses, and begin doing laps.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Aristotle
  • Alaenia - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Foxx you are sexy ... im meant to be leveling! not posting to say hi b:dirty

*hugs* okay *runs off*
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    RoadKill is a pretty old school guild. Even though they were cramped in one land for a long time they do get a pretty healthy dosage of TWs.

If you're a player seeking entry into the TW scene RK is a great place to start.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
    edited April 2009
    Foxx you are sexy ... im meant to be leveling! not posting to say hi b:dirty

*hugs* okay *runs off*

b:laughb:cuteb:kiss aw shux!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Aristotle