Quit cancel auction fee

Niamy - Sanctuary
Niamy - Sanctuary Posts: 269 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Suggestion Box
Hya!!!!!!
Well, today i ve lost some money with AH... i was trying to put some gold for buy and i hit an extra 0 and when i try to retrieve the money(cancel the bid) the AH discount the fee from the total i was put for buy gold... so, i think just must be take in mind when a someone made a misstake like this, cuz meybe for some ppl 100K is nothing but for me is a lot... so my suggestion is no discount the fee if someone cancel an auction, because like happen to me, lots of ppl can made a mistake. b:sad

b:bye
[SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1565254001&dateline=1226478053[/SIGPIC]
Venomancer 82
Cleric 55
Barbarian 32
Wizard 54
Believe me when I tell you will not want to test my anger...
Post edited by Niamy - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Jordana_vale - Dreamweaver
    Jordana_vale - Dreamweaver Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I think, and most will probably agree, that this is more a lesson in being more careful than the game needing to be changed to protect those who don't take the time to double check their transactions.

If you have a tendency to add extra zeros to things and don't double check, then you should go work for the bank I go to. I'd love it if someone would accidentally add an extra zero or two to the end of some numbers in my account. If you know what I mean. ;)