Antiquity Armor Mats

Arelycia - Lost City
Arelycia - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
edited July 2009 in General Discussion
Ok so Ive been all over The PW Database, and the Asian PW forums, and I cant seem to find any information on how to attain the special mats for these Armors like the Lonesome Crane Set. I know u get them from different bosses that you summon after collecting 8 pages for a book that fall from specific mobs that u have to kill in a quest from a specific NPC. The things is, I cant find any coords for these mobs or teh NPC this all goes through. Does anyone know where the "LAnd Elder" is or any of teh Mobs u need to kill for these pages?
Post edited by Arelycia - Lost City on

Comments

• Myska - Sanctuary
    Myska - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Ok so Ive been all over The PW Database, and the Asian PW forums, and I cant seem to find any information on how to attain the special mats for these Armors like the Lonesome Crane Set. I know u get them from different bosses that you summon after collecting 8 pages for a book that fall from specific mobs that u have to kill in a quest from a specific NPC. The things is, I cant find any coords for these mobs or teh NPC this all goes through. Does anyone know where the "LAnd Elder" is or any of teh Mobs u need to kill for these pages?

Land Elder is in Old Heaven's Tear (the Travel-back-in-time-quest)
    he's next to forges right on the Heaven's Tear platform where U R teleported

Also he has "trade card" option, where you trade book frags for cards. Anything else I don't quite understand b:sad
  • Reminissions - Sanctuary
    Reminissions - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Alright let's go for an explanation .
    You need a full set of card to summon the boss . Once you have this full set , you need to go to the "summonobot" which correspond .
    There is one in fb79 , 2 in RB delta , one in fb89 , some in TT's . Well I can't do the list now .
    Once you have the full set and the summonobot , you need to activate the quest , then a boss will appears , kill him , and he drops one kind of material .
    ( Delta drop spirit and power material , fb89 stamina I think .)

:D
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Alright let's go for an explanation .
    You need a full set of card to summon the boss . Once you have this full set , you need to go to the "summonobot" which correspond .
    There is one in fb79 , 2 in RB delta , one in fb89 , some in TT's . Well I can't do the list now .
    Once you have the full set and the summonobot , you need to activate the quest , then a boss will appears , kill him , and he drops one kind of material .
    ( Delta drop spirit and power material , fb89 stamina I think .)

:D
    What happens if you d/c or get killed?
    Quit.
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    also have to do the FB unwined for summonbot to appear
    in unicorn forest you can farm the cards for stamina material bosses, not hard
    for dex/spirit mats its harder, the mobs seem via database to be a LOT harder and i think they are in 3rd or 4th map but im not sure, seems most do it with tome frags
    i found dex=fb99hell easiest to summon
    and spirit fb79
    the ones in TT 3-3 i think are fairly far in and id be a pain to get to/summon but not sure