Postbox, Item lost

shadowson
shadowson Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2009 in General Discussion
Hello.

I accidently deleted a Message in my ingame Postbox and a very important item seems so be lost now. Please help me. How can i get my item back?

Thx
Post edited by shadowson on

Comments

• Karst - Dreamweaver
    Karst - Dreamweaver Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Submit a ticket explaining what happened.
  • shadowson
    edited April 2009
    I did this morning, No response so far.
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    You have to wait more than just a few hours....
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • shadowson
    edited April 2009
    Please be extra careful when you take out your attachments in the in-game mail. GMs will not be able to recover it. However, we have added suggestions from players for options to retrieve unopened mail or to restore accidentally deleted mail. If you have further suggestions for the in-game mail, please reply back with more information. We will also accept .jpeg screenshots of your idea.

So what does this mean?

Im F.... right?

2.5 mil coin lost

im sad.
  • Seraph - Dreamweaver
    Seraph - Dreamweaver Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    It's that way in pretty much any game. If it's something you did (accidental or not), they can't do anything about it. If it's a glitch (like something mysteriously disappeared), then they may be able to help.

I've had it happen to me before in a different game. I wasn't paying attention and NPCed a weapon that was worth a LOT of coins. Unfortunately (and expectedly), they couldn't help me get it back. If nothing else, it's taught me to double check everything and be sure of what I'm doing before I NPC equipment or delete in-game mail! lol
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    shadowson wrote: »
    Please be extra careful when you take out your attachments in the in-game mail. GMs will not be able to recover it. However, we have added suggestions from players for options to retrieve unopened mail or to restore accidentally deleted mail. If you have further suggestions for the in-game mail, please reply back with more information. We will also accept .jpeg screenshots of your idea.

So what does this mean?

Im F.... right?

2.5 mil coin lost

im sad.

It means you failed lol.... lol... lets all point and laugh him lol...

Ok.. now I feel bad about owning poor little noobs... Ugh... dude, just make sure you don't repeat it and lose another 2.5 mil lol
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

• shadowson
    edited April 2009
    really stupid mail system when the items are gone like this and cant be restored.
    b:surrender
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    shadowson wrote: »
    really stupid mail system when the items are gone like this and cant be restored.
    b:surrender

Be thankful that you at least have your health and it's only a game. And that.. your not dead (yet)