To all LostCity

Elinaaa - Lost City
Elinaaa - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
TW ... Map
did u guys see what i saw in T.map
all 5 citys are red ...
red is over 75%..
conquering the map

now are we all going to fight over the 25% land that we've been given by the red guys....

are we going to say grats red, we love red , red is cooooool b:heart ....
OR we going to take some of our cities our land our territories our bride our freedom back b:angry

For the love of god just look at the Territory map ... and tell me how u feel
Post edited by Elinaaa - Lost City on

Comments

• Elinaaa - Lost City
    Elinaaa - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    dont bother posting rb:thanksed guys
  • Georgebush - Lost City
    Georgebush - Lost City Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    we going to take some of our cities our land our territories our bride our freedom back b:angry

We did not steal your bride.

Take it back b:shocked did we steal freedom or land from you guys AKA "the rest of the server"? b:surrender
  • ch2h5oh
    ch2h5oh Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Look, for the love god... all you noobs who are QQing about Cq owning the map are like below level 80. FFS you don't even know what real PvP is nor do you have the slightest imagination of how many of you people a 9X from CQ can kill w/o ticking his hiero.

So stop QQing... Go grind.
    They own the majority of the map because they "CAN".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Uninstalled Perfect World 4/21/2009, good bye.
  • everix
    everix Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    b:shutup

lol. Elinaaaaaaaa is a one shot yet is #9 on the pvp rankings? wow. Kill less noobs. ANYWAYS. good lucky taking from CQ.
  • Pandaberr - Lost City
    Pandaberr - Lost City Posts: 235 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Maybe if you spent less time PKing 3x in Hidden Orchid, and spent more time fighting CQ, they wouldn't have as much land? Granted TW only happens once a week, but maybe you could flex more muscle at the 9x you're so worried about taking over the server, rather than the 6x and below that don't stand any chance against you. I've spent a lot of time looking at the floor wondering "WTF was that? Oh, it was Elinaaa. Again."

Nothing against you, after all I did join a PvP server. I'm just pushing towards 9x so I can play tag with the big kids like you b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Maybe if you spent less time PKing 3x in Hidden Orchid, and spent more time fighting CQ, they wouldn't have as much land? Granted TW only happens once a week, but maybe you could flex more muscle at the 9x you're so worried about taking over the server, rather than the 6x and below that don't stand any chance against you. I've spent a lot of time looking at the floor wondering "WTF was that? Oh, it was Elinaaa. Again."

Nothing against you, after all I did join a PvP server. I'm just pushing towards 9x so I can play tag with the big kids like you b:pleased

This guy's got the right idea, he just needs to level up.

If anyone's going to try and take on cq you better be able to field almost a full tw of 90+ chars to last any time at all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I thought this name was familiar. I was doing my world mission half asleep and you come by and sleep and start attacking me. Then once I saw I was being attacked I actually sat up chased you and you ran off like a little school girl. It all ends the same though, you died.

Should be happy we let you fight over the last 25%. I could be getting an even bigger salary if we went for the whole map.

Oh and a final word. Don't say it was yours, because it was never yours. CQ worked quite hard week after week to take each land. CQ went through many hard wars, won some and lost some. Going through all of the PvE city wars and burned through a lot of hiero. Don't QQ when we did all the work.
  • Water - Harshlands
    Water - Harshlands Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    TW ... Map
    did u guys see what i saw in T.map
    all 5 citys are red ...
    red is over 75%..
    conquering the map

now are we all going to fight over the 25% land that we've been given by the red guys....

are we going to say grats red, we love red , red is cooooool b:heart ....
    OR we going to take some of our cities our land our territories our bride our freedom back b:angry

For the love of god just look at the Territory map ... and tell me how u feel

I hope you're aware that you have never owned any of these lands before. You know, the ones you claim you will take back?

Lets try the Persuasive letter all over again. This time make it work.
    What's in my pocket, dawg? Big face hundreds!
    Just left the mall; bought everything that I wanted
    I'm Kinda mad with you haters, I'm really dissapointed.
    'Cause what you didn't tell the people is I got plenty money!b:cool (Plenty money ingame that is :3)
  • Mt - Lost City
    Mt - Lost City Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Oh my days.. a noob who keep PK-ing 3Xs at Hidden Orchid all day is talking about saving the server from CQ xD
    . . . . . .
  • XPapewaiox - Lost City
    XPapewaiox - Lost City Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Ahh intelligence, how I miss the days you used to be acclimated with other people b:cry

OK so just to be clear: A massive lowbie killer wants to save the server from the people who don't kill lowbies? So as a quick translation, she wants the people she abuses to rise up against the people who help them, so she can hopefully gain more. What guild is she in? RH?
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    FREEEEDDOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!

The Red (CQ have taken out Lands for the last time!) It's time the colored tribes like RageQuit, Guardianz, ShortBus, and all other useless Factions, unite together and fight for our land!

They may take our lives, but they'll never take our FREEDOM!!
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • Water - Harshlands
    Water - Harshlands Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    FREEEEDDOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!

The Red (CQ have taken out Lands for the last time!) It's time the colored tribes like RageQuit, Guardianz, ShortBus, and all other useless Factions, unite together and fight for our land!

They may take our lives, but they'll never take our FREEDOM!!

Your freedom all relies on your decisions toward us. Just take note of that.
    What's in my pocket, dawg? Big face hundreds!
    Just left the mall; bought everything that I wanted
    I'm Kinda mad with you haters, I'm really dissapointed.
    'Cause what you didn't tell the people is I got plenty money!b:cool (Plenty money ingame that is :3)
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Your freedom all relies on your decisions toward us. Just take note of that.

FREEEEDDDDOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!

We will fight the Britons!

Yea, William Wallace was cool enough to have 400hp, 25 damage per hit, and become a Champion to own every noob in Age of Noobs II, don't be dissing the hero girl.
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • Danteii - Lost City
    Danteii - Lost City Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    *sigh*

I wonder why people complain so much about CQ having lands. Is not like it's their fault, remember all the guilds that were close to CQ that disbanded (or merged (?)) with either them or BLT or RQ.

What I mean is that Conqueror just had a chance to actually "conquer" a big part of the map and they took it believe it or not.

p.s: Mikoto b:bye

:P
    I am Liam Neeson, you may remember me in such films as I will find you and I will kill you. b:pleased
  • Mikoto - Lost City
    Mikoto - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    p.s: Mikoto b:bye

:P

b:byeb:bye

lolz@this thread
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kotecek - Lost City
    Kotecek - Lost City Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I like RED colour b:cute
    My chars: 97 barb, 87 cleric, 91 veno, 80 archer, 74 Blademaster, 34 Psychic, 30 Assasin, 20 Wizard, 44 Seeker, 20 Mistyc.

^ I have SO many personalities to play them all! b:cute

And YAY for my Phoenix!(on THIS veno ^^) b:victory
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Red is the smexxiest colour imo be glad its not all red.

P.S. Oracle makes me hot
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • Kotecek - Lost City
    Kotecek - Lost City Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Lol, my Mom said that red colour look good with me b:cute

My Mum is boss lvl [?], so she have to be right xD
    My chars: 97 barb, 87 cleric, 91 veno, 80 archer, 74 Blademaster, 34 Psychic, 30 Assasin, 20 Wizard, 44 Seeker, 20 Mistyc.

^ I have SO many personalities to play them all! b:cute

And YAY for my Phoenix!(on THIS veno ^^) b:victory
  • Biggyluv - Lost City
    Biggyluv - Lost City Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Ahh intelligence, how I miss the days you used to be acclimated with other people b:cry

OK so just to be clear: A massive lowbie killer wants to save the server from the people who don't kill lowbies? So as a quick translation, she wants the people she abuses to rise up against the people who help them, so she can hopefully gain more. What guild is she in? RH?

Doesnt kill lowbies? GTFO they been doing that since server started get your facts straight.
  • JohntheFlash - Lost City
    JohntheFlash - Lost City Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    CQ kills lowbies? I've never been random PK'd by a conqueror. Or maybe someone's misinterpreting.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    b:bye Everyone!

b:heart's Red!!!

And I agree with Chaotiic, it is a super smexy color!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Brand - Lost City
    Brand - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    What everyone needs to do is stop QQing and level. CQ cannot possibly defend itself against 8+ 80 person TWs at once. That's how you stop this. People need to stop hitting the damn QQ button and go level and actually do something rather than whine about something they did nothing to stop.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    What everyone needs to do is stop QQing and level. CQ cannot possibly defend itself against 8+ 80 person TWs at once. That's how you stop this. People need to stop hitting the damn QQ button and go level and actually do something rather than whine about something they did nothing to stop.

^^ +1

This is what many have been saying all along!! But people like to complain about things.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Brand - Lost City
    Brand - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Just because they catch fake guilds to outbid possible attackers doesn't mean that everyone can just say it's someone elses problem.

I think CQ did a smart thing, although it does kinda make them a target for everyone.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    You can only fight 3 wars at once. It's actually worse for everyone to attack cq compared to the best 3 fighting. Unless the top 3 guilds can get the same time slots conq won't have any trouble holding land.
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    im repeating myself but blame rq and blt for that big red color on tw map

1- they killed lot low level people not giving them a chance to level until they choose to leave server forever
    2- they went in war with cq but didnt stand it and broke

cq is big , strong , controling the map but they are " frendly " not killing everyone crossing their road like rh , spectral , rq , r.i.p. blt

so dont expect everyone will go fight cq

pvp server is nice until u come across people ganking 3 vs 1 low level in hidden/wraith attk/secret passage/....
    Sorbik b:byeb:kissb:chuckle

and i must say im not pro pvpers
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    im repeating myself but blame rq and blt for that big red color on tw map

1- they killed lot low level people not giving them a chance to level until they choose to leave server forever
    2- they went in war with cq but didnt stand it and broke

cq is big , strong , controling the map but they are " frendly " not killing everyone crossing their road like rh , spectral , rq , r.i.p. blt

so dont expect everyone will go fight cq

pvp server is nice until u come across people ganking 3 vs 1 low level in hidden/wraith attk/secret passage/....
    Sorbik b:byeb:kissb:chuckle

and i must say im not pro pvpers

I don't have to be pro because I one shot you =/
    And it takes no skill to do that. So I win
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    i dont remember seeing u 1 hit me lol yes im weak im not la im arcane and dont give a **** about pvp

but i also never saw u killing someone alone so .... allways that damn sorbik around XD

more afraid of sorbik then u tokyo :P
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence

• DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    i dont remember seeing u 1 hit me lol yes im weak im not la im arcane and dont give a **** about pvp

but i also never saw u killing someone alone so .... allways that damn sorbik around XD

more afraid of sorbik then u tokyo :P

I've one shotted you a few times out @ avalanche village. ( Yes I know you're robes so it was easy like baby)

I don't run around with Sorbik...That's Amour

They are a cute combo tbh.
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    last time that i remember when i was fighting glacial near avanlanche it had armour , sorbik near and u bashing on my head b:surrender

i didnt even looked who had killed me and my log is never activate

i dont really care when someone kill me i just find anoter spot to grind im not like 70% lost city that QQ every 10 minutes about cq controling map or rq killing them i qq only on forum when trying to explain wtf is lost city server XD