carrying

bossyumi
bossyumi Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Suggestion Box
You should make it so only players that are on your friend list can carry you. It is very annoying when random guys come up and want to carry me so they can pretend like they're making out with my character. I find it creepy.
Post edited by bossyumi on

Comments

• Salvia - Heavens Tear
    Salvia - Heavens Tear Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Just don't accept the embrace, you don't have to let them carry you. Or better yet after they kiss your character let of of them and then use the little slap smiley. xD
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=968287001[/SIGPIC]
    ________Evil is calling her name. . .and she is answering________
    _____________________"Take me away."____________________
  • Helcaterian - Sanctuary
    Helcaterian - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I think a better idea here would be to change the Embrace action to Carry, and have it so that if one player wishes to make out with the other, they both have to accept when the said action is clicked, then there can be no complaint, it would put a stop too all those sad peeps who must get off on seeing pixels kissing.
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    bossyumi wrote: »
    You should make it so only players that are on your friend list can carry you. It is very annoying when random guys come up and want to carry me so they can pretend like they're making out with my character. I find it creepy.

Hi.. I'm a random guy..

Can I make out with you and carry you at the same time? I like multi-tasking.
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • Belokk - Sanctuary
    Belokk - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Hi.. I'm a random guy..

Can I make out with you and carry you at the same time? I like multi-tasking.

XD good 1 b:laugh
  • Muah - Heavens Tear
    Muah - Heavens Tear Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    yeah i kind of agree... I accidently hit my enter key and it accepts the embrace b:shocked since i was probably typing and ended up being carried and kissed by some random noob b:surrender

I also propose an idea of a female being able to initiate embracing with a male on mounts. Only with your spouse of course. My fiance has a lower lvl barb than my veno and I would love to fly or run him around on my mounts since its faster for the both of us. But I can't since I'm female. I wouldn't be standing their with a barb in my arms XD but it would be as if it was his mount and he carried me away. It just seems silly for me to have to give him my mounts and he can't even ride them yet. And running around on foot with him just isn't ethical!

PLEASE PLEASE make it easier on us who paid money to get married. It would be a GREAT incentive, and it wouldn't cost you a dime ;)

Simple idea, allow spouses to embrace each other on a female's mount so males can ride on the female's mount. The roles wouldn't have to reversed, he'd still be holding me on flying, and ridding i'd still be ridding shotgun. The only difference would be the female driving :D ^^ b:victoryb:cute
    ~Mrs. Curry~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Since 7/4/09
  • Muah - Heavens Tear
    Muah - Heavens Tear Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    BUMP~!! FOR SUGGESTION !!b:victory
    ~Mrs. Curry~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Since 7/4/09