WarPigz recruiting on Heaven's Tear

Onlyjayy - Heavens Tear
Onlyjayy - Heavens Tear Posts: 171 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Guild Banter
b:puzzledWhy should you join WarPigz?b:puzzled
Because
We are a friendly, active, very helpful faction, recruiting level 18s and upwards.

WarPigz is anything from the perfect beginner faction, all the way to just a fun and funny chatroom for more mature people (we do have mature people just to tell you, and they're pretty high leveled too!)

We do FBs, we do Bosses, we fly all the way from the other side of the map just to revive you when you need it(lol, CrimsonPiro is a cleric and she absolutely LOVES to do it, i think, or.... maybe not, dunno, she does it to me), we come and just help you with quests if you can't be bothered to kill 1000 blobs of whatever, and hopefully, if we have enough players, suicide ourselves by going into a territory war!

You will find everyone extremely friendly, and the faction chat always active. Yes, and I'm cool, just to tell you.

All classes are welcome, but we are short on Barbarians, so if you don't want to wait in line, come and join us! We don't have any fussy application forms and more importantly, we don't bully.

There are people from all around the world, so you will always find someone online that could invite you. There are australian, states, canadian, singaporean, you name it!

A_Entreri - Leader
Clovermead - Director
Ickthyis - Marshal
ishou - Marshal
H1TSU - Marshal
Gerallira - Marshal
Kreisha - Executor
CrimsonPiro - Executor
Gawthic - Executor
kajinn - Executor
XNeo - Executor
Twystie - Executor
b:coolOnlyjayy - Executor
b:cool

If you can't catch any of us online, just post a message and I'll try my best to either get up really early in the morning or stay up really late at night to meet you, or give you a name or two who's most likely to be online at the time you're playing as well.

We love trees!
kidding
i think
Post edited by Onlyjayy - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Kajinn - Heavens Tear
    Kajinn - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    ahaa~ jay yur funny XD
  • Blosumm - Heavens Tear
    Blosumm - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Trees ....like Idefix.??b:laugh
    hi from fur tv.b:laugh

Ed my comp is doing wierd b:sad, no***problem, im coming ..Ed my comp is not responding after your fixb:shocked...mmm thats just what i thoughtb:angry
  • Wolfgore - Heavens Tear
    Wolfgore - Heavens Tear Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    A_Entreri - H1TSU, enough saidb:chuckle

JOIN THEM PPL b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Onlyjayy - Heavens Tear
    Onlyjayy - Heavens Tear Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Haha
    Im in PartyWipe now
    Join Warpigz though