What Do You Think About Kingdom?

Options
Eliathel - Lost City
Eliathel - Lost City Posts: 217 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
I wanna hear what ppl think, guildies, non guildies, everyone in the server!
Why has no one already attacked them? Crimson hasnt been attacked yet, why?
How many members does KG and CR have?
Post edited by Eliathel - Lost City on

Comments

• Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Kingdom and Crimson are allies.
    Noone has attacked them because noone stands a chance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
  • Eliathel - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    What about multiple attacks? Man, if you dont test guilds, no one will know how strong they actually are.
    Many decisions made now will affect the server in the future due to total domination of the World Map.
    Whats is your impression about Kingdom as guild?
  • Orlando - Harshlands
    Orlando - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Everybody on this server that's not crimson needs to grow a pair of balls.

Everybody just loves to kiss crimsons **** apparently.
  • Eliathel - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Crimson seems a cool guild from what I can see
  • Snakeeater - Harshlands
    Snakeeater - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    You do realize this server is still kind of new don't you? All the low level lands aren't even taken yet. Why would a newer guild of low levels attack the strongest guilds in the first few weeks when they can get land for themselves in PvE and do it later? Do you also know you can not attack a land unless the land you are holding is touching it. How many high level guilds are there with 0 land at the moment can field 50-80 people for an attack against them. You want to give it time or what?
  • Darknin - Lost City
    Darknin - Lost City Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

I have yet to kiss a crimson **** :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Uiztrollin - Harshlands
    Uiztrollin - Harshlands Posts: 358 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

Crimson and Kingdom were allies since before the server started.
  • Eliathel - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Well, weekly income helps a lot. Do you realize ppl are not selling charms? I saw one selling at 700k, a gold one hp.
    Coins=power=more coins=more power.
    Having a huge income can benefit a lots, specially with these stranges events, where a lot of ppl bought xp scroll at 25 silver and you see ppl still selling at 65k.

Maybe is not that bad to go PvP and try to weaken a guild

Crimson and Kingdom alliance is good... I do question however what will happen in the later stages on the server
  • Rein - Harshlands
    Rein - Harshlands Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Crimson and Kingdom alliance is good... I do question however what will happen in the later stages on the server

We never know what can happen later in game, or someone here can see the future? O.o b:shocked
  • Sheo - Harshlands
    Sheo - Harshlands Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    So lets talk the truth, your QQ babies, Crimson is the bad guild in the Server? Pendulum is ex-rule34 a random pk guild, LS is the same, who dont remember LS in Oracle lines PK low guilds just because they can? We are the ppl who stand against them, in this guild a random pk = kick in LS or Pend = promote, you are just crying because you are beeing **** over and over in pk and will be soon in TW.

And to all this Pendulum/Ls who make a new account to post something stupid, we have brains, if you are disbanding because of pk dont try to do the same to guilds who are lvling and getting stronger.

Peace to all server and if you want a ramdom pk guild to grow just go to RageQuit and leave the server
    Nova_ : Rofl. I was talking in guildchat feeding peoples ego and getting everyone hyped up, mainly to dilute some of the bad taste from constant crimson PKing all day.
  • Epic - Harshlands
    Epic - Harshlands Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    So lets talk the truth, your QQ babies, Crimson is the bad guild in the Server? Pendulum is ex-rule34 a random pk guild, LS is the same, who dont remember LS in Oracle lines PK low guilds just because they can? We are the ppl who stand against them, in this guild a random pk = kick in LS or Pend = promote, you are just crying because you are beeing **** over and over in pk and will be soon in TW.

And to all this Pendulum/Ls who make a new account to post something stupid, we have brains, if you are disbanding because of pk dont try to do the same to guilds who are lvling and getting stronger.

Peace to all server and if you want a ramdom pk guild to grow just go to RageQuit and leave the server

1) We're not random PK**. We PK red names and KoS's.

2) You? The people? Seriously now before this KoS started you guys used to bring people to kick us out of Foxwings "cause you had a full party and we didn't".

3) Why am I explaining to you about PK on a player versus player server?
  • Nurfed - Harshlands
    Nurfed - Harshlands Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

Who the fu.ck did we ever random pk? R34 were kos'd with TheRealm and LastStand. That's all I remember killing.

Sheo, your ****. Please get your facts straight before you post bullsh1t like this.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    People were kicked from Rule34 because they random PK'd. I'm not going to pretend no one from Rule34 or Pendulum ever random PK'd, but it's not something we do regularly.
    And I came from RageQuit on the other server. I left Lost City because Conqueror succeeded in doing what Crimson is currently trying to accomplish. I apologize for not sitting idly by and letting this server become completely boring.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Sheo - Harshlands
    Sheo - Harshlands Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    1) We're not random people. We PK red names and KoS's.

All ppl know you and your ex-guild Rule34, so dont lie, is uggly and your mama can kick u for that.

2) You? The people? Seriously now before this KoS started you guys used to bring people to kick us out of Foxwings "cause you had a full party and we didn't".
    I saw Santa today, dont u believe? Bahh I miss the SS so I am a lier again.

This is easy, cause I ama noob, since I only have 3 years of this game that is obvious, play in MY server then MS server now here, all pvp servers but in this 3 years I think I was sleeping, can u explan me then what is pk?
    Nova_ : Rofl. I was talking in guildchat feeding peoples ego and getting everyone hyped up, mainly to dilute some of the bad taste from constant crimson PKing all day.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    1) We're not random people. We PK red names and KoS's.

All ppl know you and your ex-guild Rule34, so dont lie, is uggly and your mama can kick u for that.

I saw Santa today, dont u believe? Bahh I miss the SS so I am a lier again.

This is easy, cause I ama noob, since I only have 3 years of this game that is obvious, play in MY server then MS server now here, all pvp servers but in this 3 years I think I was sleeping, can u explan me then what is pk?

1: I never denied being Rule34.
    2: Wreck has screenshots. I'll get him to post them.
    3: You've been playing for that long and you're still this bad? That's just depressing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Epic - Harshlands
    Epic - Harshlands Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    1: I never denied being Rule34.
    2: Wreck has screenshots. I'll get him to post them.
    3: You've been playing for that long and you're still this bad? That's just depressing.

Don't you know? You can't be good till you're 9x and have end game gear.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    That's a smart move.
    If you come from other servers, got enough overall tw/pk experience you could skip the lowbie-mid pk and race for the top.
    Then when everyone is 7x-low 8x pking you're heaven/hell 9x.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    holy **** sheo u spew hypocrisy more than lessie

"rule34 random pk's everyone knows" - no screenshot
    "we never kicked you out of foxwings, why would you say that with no proofs"

continue to die to ep's 2v1 please. and i do have fraps if you would like me to upload it.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    If you come from other servers, got enough overall tw/pk experience you could skip the lowbie-mid pk and race for the top.
    Then when everyone is 7x-low 8x pking you're heaven/hell 9x.
    But if you guys have all this experience... why do you still lose all the time?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    You always win but somehow you're in sz while you're winning.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Rein - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    b:dirty u guys always change the topic sense xD...

*What do you think about Kingdom?*

And this is now more a personal discussion xD b:victory
  • Paladin - Harshlands
    Paladin - Harshlands Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I think Kingdom will fall when crimson eventually takes their land, sure they are allies now. But that's just a masterplan. Kylin and merc will fall/lose too, they think Crimson will be allies with them forever.
    Do you really think Crimson will share all the lands with 3 other factions?
  • Assailer - Harshlands
    Assailer - Harshlands Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    KIngdom is fine, no hard feeling to them from me
    Ex Heavenly Marshal-- Ex Leader of Divinity--
    The Point of Battle is not die for your beliefs, But instead Slay the enemy for theirs.~

The mere fact that I am attacking, intices the enemy to believe I am stronger than They~

Pkin Pkers is fun, and rewarding b:laugh
  • Eliathel - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Thx god ppl is bringin back the topic xD.
    We need opinions, on gennerla guilds, but not personal discussion
  • Mord - Harshlands
    Mord - Harshlands Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Kylin and merc will fall/lose too, they think Crimson will be allies with them forever.

Crimson has only 1 ally -> Kingdom, so Kylin and merc are simply neutral to us.
  • MrKalamack - Lost City
    MrKalamack - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Crimson will be the new CQ if they are not stopped. idk what one would classify kingdom as. they are hanging on Crimson coat tails atm.

Crimson cant pk unless they get 5+ vs 1. no i dont have any ss but just sit in Whet for any amount of time and you can see for yourself. i hope Pendelum gets a few more recruits and keeps the server interesting.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    MrKalamack, about outnumbering:
    We go to war.
    It costs you 1k$ to keep your army of 20 tanks up and ready to fight.
    It costs me 10k$ to keep my army of 200 tanks up and ready to fight.
    We attack each other.

What would a smart commander do?
    Should I send 10% of mine to fight all of yours so we can have an even and fair fight, ignoring the fact that it costs me way more to keep my army up coz you know... we just want a fair fight, I can easily crush you but I wont out of good will
    ^ Maybe that happens in your fairy world where wars are fair.

Or
    Should I send a good chunk of my army to crush you, I'm not paying 10k$ coz the tanks looks pretty.
    ^ That's what happens.

Do you also live in allure's fantasy world where life and wars are fair?
    Crimson has held it's own in even numbers as well, everyone is scared of them @ tw for a reason (which is even numbers)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Ligeia - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Crimson has held it's own in even numbers as well, everyone is scared of them @ tw for a reason (which is even numbers)
    They're only afraid because they haven't PvP'd you. Crimson hasn't done any PvP TW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Rein - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Crimson hasn't done any PvP TW.

Guess when will be our 1st PvP and against who ^_^
  • Pemarkre - Harshlands
    Pemarkre - Harshlands Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I don't have an opinion on Kingdom (or Crimson) as of yet - I haven't had any personal interraction with them outside of watching 1 or 2 people from those Factions post here on the Forums.

I haven't been around the Whitename areas enough yet to observe what happens, and haven't gotten one of my chars out of blue yet. When I do I'm sure I'll have a better opinion of the various factions and players XD

So far it's just been bluenames chasing me around for duels or the fact that my Cleric looks good in a skirt, and short-term alliances with other guilded and non-guilded people on same-mob quests. Smaller non-territoried guilds like the one I belong to, so far, the only time I see Kingdom and Crimson is when I'm in town and one pops out of the teleporter. Though I must say that my interraction with the smaller guild members has been pleasant :)

And this is the end of my entirely nonhelpful post. XD I will get back to you when I'm thoroughly bruised after hitting 3x, and hand in a better report sans QQ.
    Take the moment in your hands, and dust off the parts that you wish weren't there. Hold onto and pursue the parts you enjoy, letting the drifting dust fade away on the wind, remembered and learned from, but no trouble to you now. ~ Myself, 4/4/09.

Call me Kemi, the lighthearted, optimistic cynic. ^x^

Harshlands |*| Lareish (Enraged Wz - Main) |*| Lalarei (Clc) |*| Pemarkre (Vm)