What now cq?

rukhmath
rukhmath Posts: 2 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
Well,BLT is no more.

And as expected.Conq is starting to twist their words.

Before BLT fell. "Oh why would we take more lands? the max salary limit,blah blah"

Now. and i quote Chaotic."There is no max salary limit,we will still get more money if we take more land"

Before Blt fell."We are not out to take over the whole server,we are just fighting our KOS"

Now."Hey, we worked hard for our levels,we deserve and earn,whatever we are gonna do,expand,blah blah, we will still fight our kos even though there is no force equal to us now as an excuse now that bLT is gone"

Lost City. You wanted it, You got it. You know what? You deserve it.b:bye
No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
Post edited by rukhmath on

Comments

• DirtyGirl - Lost City
    DirtyGirl - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    rukhmath wrote: »
    Well,BLT is no more.

Before BLT fell. "Oh why would we take more lands? the max salary limit,blah blah"

Now. and i quote Chaotic."There is no max salary limit,we will still get more money if we take more land"

Before Blt fell."We are not out to take over the whole server,we are just fighting our KOS"

Now."Hey, we worked hard for our levels,we deserve and earn,whatever we are gonna do,expand,blah blah, we will still fight our kos even though there is no force equal to us now as an excuse now that bLT is gone"

And who the **** cares if cq get all land? I dont. Just wanted to see blt off the map. Enough for me. There are still players on this server that are not money whores.
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Not a single cq ever said there was a max salary that is just some dumb idea a bunch of non-factors made up and everyone seems to quote when talking about cq. Every cq knows its not true as they see more than 300mill in red writing every week....duh.

About the rest, all im gonna say is wait and see. We might do what you expect we might not, either way we would appreciate if SOMEONE attacked us. So rally your troops, prepare your alliances and lets have some fun.
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • rukhmath
    edited April 2009
    Not a single cq ever said there was a max salary that is just some dumb idea a bunch of non-factors made up and everyone seems to quote when talking about cq. Every cq knows its not true as they see more than 300mill in red writing every week....duh.

Wow. Masterfully played then.

I suppose you guys had nothing to do with the anonymous posts from anonymous accounts talking about the max salary limit.

Also i suppose that it's just a coincidence that some of these "non factor" people making it up, just so happened to give credibility to your cause, and justify your anti-blt campaign at the time?

Lost city.Do you see? how you been played? Once again. You thoroughly and truly deserve it!b:chuckle
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • Sorbik - Lost City
    Sorbik - Lost City Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Conspriacy Theories Omgomgogmg
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Check my posts iv been telling people there is no max salary for a while now. Not my fault if people want to listen to random anonymous accs over a CQ Officer
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • Mikoto - Lost City
    Mikoto - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    b:lipcurl There is more to Lost City than just talking about CQ. Stop with all the threads already, gosh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Darknin - Lost City
    Darknin - Lost City Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    CQ FTW. Let em do what they want then have guilds kill em all later :P

Now that would be epic~b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • guilty
    guilty Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    "Lost City wanted it?"

Wrong....

thats wut BLT wanted

they wanted it and now they got it
  • DirtyGirl - Lost City
    DirtyGirl - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    guilty wrote: »
    "Lost City wanted it?"

Wrong....

thats wut BLT wanted

they wanted it and now they got it

Agree......
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
  • rukhmath
    edited April 2009
    b:lipcurl There is more to Lost City than just talking about CQ. Stop with all the threads already, gosh.

No this time i will not stop.

Your main excuse for expanding was BLT. Now that they are gone, people's eyes are open or going to be opened.

In the past everytime someone said something negative about cq, you rebutt with "hey we are just fighting our enemy,BLT"
    Now that enemy is no more. You are out of excuses.
  • Mikoto - Lost City
    Mikoto - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    So what are you crying about? Has bidding even started for you to even accuse us of going against "what we've said"? Who says we're even going to attack anyone to expand? You don't know what we will or won't do, so stop acting like you know everything that will happen. This is just another pointless QQ thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rukhmath
    edited April 2009
    So what are you crying about? Has bidding even started for you to even accuse us of going against "what we've said"? Who says we're even going to attack anyone to expand? You don't know what we will or won't do, so stop acting like you know everything that will happen. This is just another pointless QQ thread.

Actually you're right.

I am just pointing out to LC how your tune is subtly changing, now that your main focus excuse is gone.
    But in all fairness, you're right.
    Now u guys are just talking,I should in fact wait for u guys to start doing the inevitable.Then my so called "accusations" will have more credibility right?

Ok. I will waitb:victory
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    edited April 2009

+1 bidding hasn't even started u don't even know if we are going to attack anyone and ur already qqing. You're a week to early so suck those tears back up take a deep breath and hold it. In a weeks time u can let it all out, let the tears flow across pages and pages of threads but until then shut it k?
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • TangTang - Lost City
    TangTang - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    If you are soooo unhappy and sad and moody, i recommend you to quit the game b:chuckleb:pleased
    End of misery
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    i second this
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    The Red, It Burns Mai Eyes.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    Miss_Tika - Lost City Posts: 730 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    The Red, It Burns Mai Eyes.

Amour you burn mai eyesss
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    making false "future" predictions and accusations, thouroughly hating CQ, saying it's the servers fault.

Raven ur finally back?

oh wait, i can actually understand ur posts b:surrender
  • ThunderBeam - Lost City
    ThunderBeam - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2009

About the rest, all im gonna say is wait and see. We might do what you expect we might not, either way we would appreciate if SOMEONE attacked us. So rally your troops, prepare your alliances and lets have some fun.

Read this please in Pandora's thread "Why BloodLusT must fail"
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=1864251&postcount=39

Was not that what one of your noobs that hiding behind a fake avatar said? and no one denied that so...?
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited April 2009

Was not that what one of your noobs that hiding behind a fake avatar said? and no one denied that so...?

that isnt a conq fake account. its a person who wont be named in gz
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited April 2009

QFT
    so much qq
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Water - Harshlands
    Water - Harshlands Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Well,BLT is no more.

I'd like for you to actually go and search for every last one of these words we twisted. If you can't provide it stfu.

No this time i will not stop.

Your main excuse for expanding was BLT. Now that they are gone, people's eyes are open or going to be opened.

In the past everytime someone said something negative about cq, you rebutt with "hey we are just fighting our enemy,BLT"
    Now that enemy is no more. You are out of excuses.

We haven't even started attacking any other land... just BL so far. And no our kos isn't off the map. We still have RQ and RH still there.

Unless others on the server plan on doing something about them we will. Because obviously you don't care if you don't try to take land in the first place. Stop QQing and do something. Whether it be attacking RQ and RH or attacking us.

I strongly suggest that you start sounding intelligent if you plan on getting people from LC to go against us for no specific reason. And again if you can't provide us with those quotes then stfu.
    What's in my pocket, dawg? Big face hundreds!
    Just left the mall; bought everything that I wanted
    I'm Kinda mad with you haters, I'm really dissapointed.
    'Cause what you didn't tell the people is I got plenty money!b:cool (Plenty money ingame that is :3)
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    edited April 2009

As devoted said that person is not from cq if they were they would know this isnt true as they see the red writing everyone week proving so.
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • ThunderBeam - Lost City
    ThunderBeam - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    As devoted said that person is not from cq if they were they would know this isnt true as they see the red writing everyone week proving so.

i'm sure this account was from cq as you can see he got banned later because of his posts about yoshi's xbow. also this post was when cq's income was only 290m also one of you, from cq, put in his signature the 300m per week you get and he have never tried to change it after, so i guess you wanted the server to think you get only 300m per week no matter how many lands you got until blt is off the map then as blt is off the map u saying no, we got more with more lands, we have redhawk and rq in our kos and they r holding lands... it's like gz can't take them both. but from what i see, u just want more money to your pocket. it's okay though, you want more money like everyone else but pls, stop the stupid nonsense reply "we go tw to take down our kos so they won't get stronger" b:bye
  • Georgebush - Lost City
    Georgebush - Lost City Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    i'm sure this account was from cq as you can see he got banned later because of his posts about yoshi's xbow. also this post was when cq's income was only 290m also one of you, from cq, put in his signature the 300m per week you get and he have never tried to change it after, so i guess you wanted the server to think you get only 300m per week no matter how many lands you got until blt is off the map then as blt is off the map u saying no, we got more with more lands, we have redhawk and rq in our kos and they r holding lands... it's like gz can't take them both. but from what i see, u just want more money to your pocket. it's okay though, you want more money like everyone else but pls, stop the stupid nonsense reply "we go tw to take down our kos so they won't get stronger" b:bye
    You're just making more excuses to QQ b:pleased
    wait for bidding to start nubs b:victory
    income over 350m b:chuckle QQ moar
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited April 2009

read the context of this thread and post #13
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=1696552#post1696552

leave the forums now, ty.
  • Georgebush - Lost City
    Georgebush - Lost City Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    All these peopel accusing of conqueror being greedy when we havent even bid yet. You know, many people in our guild have agreed to leave the rest of the land for lowbies to fight over. Since you trolls think that's not enough, you insist on calling us greedy, maybe we should really take over the map and show you what greedy really is. Fun?
  • aphetoros
    aphetoros Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    As long as the lower guilds have a place to fight and play around, you know I don't mind CQ having the rest of the map. Letting smaller guilds being on the map makes things much more interesting and all around more fun.
  • Shizo - Lost City
    Shizo - Lost City Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    We are trying to be fair and let the smaller guilds grow and become a strong challenge in the future for us.
    That Rukhmath or whatever that "Raven" with a better english name is, is just a jealous trolling prick (like the other trolls) who just can't get it that we worked hard, really hard to get this far as we are now.

We are now a strong Unit and we help each other, we farm together and we try to stay organized and solid as good as possible.
    But however jerks like you, we don't even bother caring what you think and what not, just shut it and see how it goes out then let your troll e-peen out.

peace~
    Shizo - Blademaster

"A tool in the hands of a fool will remain a tool, it will never be a weapon."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]