Atomatic bounded items??

Options
leyend
leyend Posts: 28 Arc User
edited April 2009 in General Discussion
well the weapons lvl90 from the messenger of sages npc or something like that =s , if you make that weapons will be bounded automacticaly.but i want to know..

if the armor: -Robe of Spirit Eater
-Mystique Pants of Spirit Eater
and -Mystique Boots of Spirit Eater
that armors are bounded autocaticaly if u make them in the forje? because i have seen many of those armors but all bounded.

this 3 items ,are automatic bounded items? or only all the ppl bound that armors?
Post edited by leyend on

Comments

• Suiryujin - Sanctuary
    Suiryujin - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    all gold tt item bind automatically when u EQUIP it. so u can make it, or have someone else make it for u, then give it 2 u to use. u can even sell it if u want, but once u equip that item, its bound 2 ur char forever
    My body is made of swords.
    Iron is my blood, and glass is my heart.
    I have overcome countless battlefields undefeated,
    Without once retreating,
    Nor once being understood.
    Always alone, intoxicated with victory on the hill of swords.
    Therefore, there is no meaning to that life.
    Perhaps this body is nothing but a sword itself.
  • leyend
    leyend Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    ok thx u very much >.< , nice answer ^^
  • Enina - Heavens Tear
    Enina - Heavens Tear Posts: 263 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    The robe, boots and leggings are Rank-specific equipment. To avoid flooding the market with these very awesome items, they are bound to your character upon creation, so that people actually have to work for the rank gear.

Because Weapon of the Sages also rely on Rank, it binds to your character as well.
  • Matt_ - Sanctuary
    Matt_ - Sanctuary Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    what happens if you get a better armour/weapon and want to equip that? you're stuck with the bounded one?
    Sanctuary's worst and poorest bm! b:victoryb:surrenderb:cry
  • Daerys - Sanctuary
    Daerys - Sanctuary Posts: 1,022 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    what happens if you get a better armour/weapon and want to equip that? you're stuck with the bounded one?

No, you can still unequip it like any other item. You just can't sell it when you're done with it.
  • Horseman - Sanctuary
    Horseman - Sanctuary Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    You can NPC it though? or decompose it or something? Essentially just not trade it?
  • Angel - Harshlands
    Angel - Harshlands Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    yep, that's right
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]youtube.com/Angelolwut
  • dieho
    dieho Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    You can NPC it though? or decompose it or something? Essentially just not trade it?

no any bound item cant be npc or decomposed. they can only be destroyed. so basically if you have a bound item you will get nothing for it when you decide to no longer use it.