legion wraith raids

Serengetti - Sanctuary
Serengetti - Sanctuary Posts: 93 Arc User
edited April 2009 in General Discussion
i've heard that they only show up in 1k streams and Dreamweaver Port? and i assume they are random but how often aproximetly do they happen?
Post edited by Serengetti - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    they arent random ,there is a "Secret Letter" that is a super rare drop off normal mobs that you take to an elder of dreamweaver or 1k (depending which letter you get) to start the 1 hour long legion spawn
    search please next time :]
  • Serengetti - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    they arent random ,there is a "Secret Letter" that is a super rare drop off normal mobs that you take to an elder of dreamweaver or 1k (depending which letter you get) to start the 1 hour long legion spawn
    search please next time :]
    i've heard that too,but thought it was a rumor,did you or anyone you know ever got it?
  • Energize - Heavens Tear
    Energize - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I was doing my WQ and arrived at 1k streams only to see the sky filled with legion mobs all around the city. Good times. They were relatively easy to kill too but chugged my charm seeing as there were so many of them I couldn't keep up at times.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    GaliNaab here, your neighbourhood friendly male venomancer.
  • Serengetti - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    I was doing my WQ and arrived at 1k streams only to see the sky filled with legion mobs all around the city. Good times. They were relatively easy to kill too but chugged my charm seeing as there were so many of them I couldn't keep up at times.

i've been to few legion raids too and drops are great, but my question was if anyone actually ever got that 'secret letter' and was able to start raid by taking it to elder?
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    i've been to few legion raids too and drops are great, but my question was if anyone actually ever got that 'secret letter' and was able to start raid by taking it to elder?

yah i got a letter, havent used mine yet but was there when my friend did at DWP, waiting for a good day when all my friends are on then unleashing legion madness on 1k :}
  • Serengetti - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    yah i got a letter, havent used mine yet but was there when my friend did at DWP, waiting for a good day when all my friends are on then unleashing legion madness on 1k :}
    lucky youb:victory