Blademaster or Veno foxform with pet?!

Options
dabrozwadowski
dabrozwadowski Posts: 25 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Blademaster
Hello.

I'm just curious if Blademaster will be better than light armor build Venomancer in foxform only?

I mean lvling in foxform with pet and as BM solo.

If I want to play always in foxform & pet it's better for me to choose blademaster?
Which one would lvl faster? foxform & pet or bm?
Post edited by dabrozwadowski on

Comments

• Voices - Lost City
    Voices - Lost City Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I have a 5X veno and a 5X blademaster, and atm the veno is much easier to level but the blademaster is more fun. I don't like the veno because it's not challenging to play.

The blademaster will be much easier to level than the veno past 70. This is because blademasters can pick up AoE training at this point (and even before this point), while venos are stuck killing one monster at a time.

Or so I have been told b:surrender
  • Yilataa - Sanctuary
    Yilataa - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    i don't agree with voices opinion about aoe grinding.

my veno is a werefox spec and we have two aoe to use. Ok BM will inflict more damage on aoe than veno but with a good pet as a tank (herc, magmite), veno can aoe grinding even without hp charm using the skill leech.

The most difficult in aoe grinding with a veno is that your basic aoe skill only affects the monsters in front of you while malefic crush affects all the mobs around you. So the difficult part of aoe grinding as veno is to DD all the mobs while they are hitting your pet.

considering veno and bm, it depends how you wanna play :

_ simple aoe grinding with all the mobs hitting your char (BM)
    _ aoe grinding with a gestion of your pet, his aggro on the mobs and your placement.

I add the fact that the basic deflect skill is an important point in aoe grinding 'cause the mobs will hit you after 2-3 aoe hits.
  • Voices - Lost City
    Voices - Lost City Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    That venos are better than BM at AoE grinding is a cool opinion to have on BM forums.

I've already posted about the ability for Veno's to AoE grind in another thread. However, it's already been agreed by most that BMs will still be able to level faster...faster than a veno? The burden of proof is yours.
  • DarkOsiris - Lost City
    DarkOsiris - Lost City Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    man ppl wtf lol for 1 a veno is not ment for aoe they can do it but its **** compared to a bm thats a dumb comment sry to say bms are the aoe kings 8x 9x night scream wolfs and spiders ftw please post your veno comment else were and in pvp i only run from heavy armor venos debuff and amp hores do bms in our only chance is to drop dragons and hope for a crit zerk but magic class and archer **** heavy venos un less the nix gets em :P
  • dabrozwadowski
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I do NOT plan to AoE grinding.
    So in that point: Fox form veno or BM is better for 1 vs 1 with mob?

P.S. How much Herc/Pheonix costs?
  • Phoenix - Dreamweaver
    Phoenix - Dreamweaver Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    1v1 grinding: Arcane Veno with a Phoenix. Any veno build with a phoenix...

1v1 grinding (for the financially impaired): Fist BM. Cheap, effective, not near as much xp as AoE grinding with axes.
  • dabrozwadowski
    edited April 2009
    Options
    So If I want to grind on mobs one by one (Me vs 1 mob at time) I should choose fist type BM rather than foxform veno with a pet?!