Free dungeons

Roytieray - Sanctuary
Roytieray - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Suggestion Box
You know, the one of the few only dungeons that is even close to free it Twilight Temple. The rest you need a tab or something. I know that you can run untabbed for molds and such, but I just want to see a system that encourages free runs for gear and exp. This will involve creating newer dungeons. Maybe create a system for large scale pve raids and TW armadas as well? A TW gigantic group instead of small 6 people squads; it would eliminate the need for people asking for a squad leader. Open for suggestions?
Post edited by Roytieray - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Ihazacute - Sanctuary
    Ihazacute - Sanctuary Posts: 435 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    You only need a tab in order to give the non-tab holder a big boost in xp. And the regular dungeons are completely free, unlike TT which requires an ulti sub.

AFAIK, people don't do TT in order to grind xp, they do it for mats.

Why do you want to eliminate the need to find a squad leader? And what 80 person dungeon do you invision that doesn't require any sort of team work (read: a leader)?

I like the idea of a full scale war type thing. Maybe a territory (not on the map) that is always PvE like unowned territories. It would give guilds that aren't among the first few to try their coordination at a large scale attack like that after the big guilds already own everything.

I see no reason for a system to "encourage free runs for gear and exp". The best stuff should always cost something, whether it is a coin fee or something like the duty badge system.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    DT
    if ur high lv
  • Wierdonedemo - Sanctuary
    Wierdonedemo - Sanctuary Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Whoa greatest idea and maybe party raids(for up 25 people)
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Something along the lines of this should be worked out.

However, there are easier ways of doing this with zhen parties. My problem is lack of setups in the game for this.

For instance, you want to do a TT run or a Zhen party in squad mode of course. You only option is to wait until a squad shows up in place or start shouting on world chat.

I think is way easier if there was a "squad window" in which you could see all squads being made for something.

For instance, you could open the window and click either "TT squads", "Zhen squad", you would see some squads waiting for members 5/6, 3/6. You can see the members and see which squad suits you better. you could also create your own squad and wait for members.

This is not new BTW, I used to play Age of mythololy back in the day and you could do these things. Either for Team A vs Team B or Team vs enviroment and so on.